Pocket Prep is your award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the Examination for the Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP).
* Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
* EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Take your EPPP studies with you, no matter where life takes you.
EPPP Content Areas:
- Assessment and Diagnosis
- Biological Bases of Behavior
- Cognitive-Affective Bases of Behavior
- Ethical/Legal/Professional Issues
- Growth and Lifespan Development
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Social and Cultural Bases of Behavior
- Treatment, Intervention, Prevention, and Supervision
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers 74 questions with detailed answer explanations.
- 30 free questions available with download
- 30 free bonus questions available through social media
- 14-day access to the Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Comprehensive test-taking strategy guide
Unlock the Ultimate Mobile Learning Experience:
A one-time in-app purchase grants full lifetime access to our EPPP® app.
- 600 total practice questions and detailed rationales
- Lifetime access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Unlock all social media bonus questions
- Unlock Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Priority in-app support
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
- Multi-device ready
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted psychology practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile learning and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within a few hours.
- Fixed a bug affecting the restore purchase function
Ratings and Reviews
Pocket Prep is excellent. It provides relevant questions with explanations that tell why and why not it is a correct answer. The format is clean and unlike other practice sites, spelling, grammar and sentence structure is intact, so that I’m not distracted by trying to figure out what the question is. Questions are not cut off as it is in competitor’s products, due to formatting issues. Questions are designed to be challenging, and are framed to expand cognitive flexibility. All in all, feels professional, well thought out by a company that cares. Michele Roush
I haven't taken the EPPP yet to know how similar these questions are to the actual exams so I'm not sure how effective they would be on their own. I use them as a supplement to another question bank I have and love it because it lets me get some study time in, in between breaks in the day or on a commute. The questions are pretty fair and the explanations are short and sweet. I actually wish the explanations were a little more detailed and the bank had more than just 500
questions because I got through them and zeroed out of them pretty quickly.
Good but could be better
A lot of the questions come from 2013. While the content is the same, the way the information is presented could be different than they types of questions on the most recent editions of the EPPP. I enjoy using it while I'm on the go and the stats do help with getting a general feel for where you are on the content.
- Pocket Prep, Inc.
- 58.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Pocket Prep, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the ASPPB.
- In-App Purchases
- EPPP Premium $34.99
- EPPP Special $30.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.