This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The TestFlight app allows testers to install and beta test apps on iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices. Testers must receive an invite directly from a developer first before they can begin testing with TestFlight. Once invited, testers can redeem invitations in TestFlight to install, test, send valuable feedback, and get updates for the beta app.
*Note: TestFlight itself does not allow for discovery of beta apps.
To start testing:
• All the app developer needs is your email address to send you an invitation
• Then accept the invitation either in the TestFlight iOS app or with a redemption code found via a link in the beta invitation
• Once accepted you can install the prerelease build
• The TestFlight app will notify you when new builds are available
• To update to the latest build, simply tap Update
Developers can invite TestFlight Beta Testers on the iTunes Connect website:
• Create a version of your app and upload new builds
• Choose which prerelease version of your app you wish to release to testers
• Invite new testers by simply providing their email address
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• This update includes a redesigned user interface for iOS 11
• The app list displays apps currently being tested, previously tested apps (including expired and removed apps), and apps that are incompatible for the device being used
• A new welcome screen appears when opening the TestFlight for the first time after updating
• You can now use 3D Touch on the TestFlight app icon to redeem a code or update all apps
• Split view is supported
New Bond App
We tested a new application called Bond, which converts a ceiling fan or air conditioning controller to a device that then connects to your phone, and enables you to control your AC or ceiling fan from your phone. What I like about the app is that I can use the different controls on the app to control the ceiling fan, and for more complex fans there are more than 6 speeds. I recommend putting new batteries in your original remote control before connecting the Bond device, because it synchronizes better for some reason. Overall, an interesting new app and cool to use.
Developers came back with this new update. :)
The last two prior updates the developers were gone.
Notifications are broken
I get motivations for apps I disabled them for, and I don’t get them for apps I have them enabled for, I also get notifications for apps multiple times for updates that I already installed? Please fix this
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes