Save on your next flight or hotel trip. Hopper uses advanced data science to predict the future of airfare & hotel prices. Will they go up or down? We have the answers that save you money. Search your trip, then use the Watch feature to get a notification as soon as the prices drop to their lowest point. Never miss a deal!
Users save on average $50 per flight by following the bunny’s advice. Know if you should book now or wait for a better price using the price prediction feature.
Hopper is like a super-fast, all-knowing travel agent that analyzes up to 15 billion flights prices every day and predicts the future cheapest price with 95% accuracy!
• PREDICT the best time to fly and buy so you’ll score the cheapest fares.
• WATCH a trip to receive price alerts via push notifications the instant prices drop.
• BUY cheap flights in 60 seconds or less with just a few taps and a swipe.
• FLY with confidence knowing you’ve found the best plane tickets on the airlines you like.
Hopper is an award-winning travel app. No spam. No ads. No popups. No time wasted. Just the confidence you’re booking the best flight and saving money.
Other things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest travel dates using the color-coded calendar
• Get smart travel tips about nearby airports and dates to save even more on your trip
• Use filters to get custom predictions about the best flight for you. Remove long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have lots of extra fees and restrictions
• Compare prices and amenities from over 250 airlines around the world including most low-cost airlines
• Use our price tracker for round-trip or one-way flights
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals to destinations you might like based on flights you are tracking, your past vacations and your travel budget
• Find out about breaking fare sales, hacker fares, and exclusive deals available from your home airport
• Save your traveler profile and your payment details securely for even faster booking
• Get an overview of all of the important details in the fine print from Fair Bear. He’ll let you know about the policies and fees related to flights cancellation or changes, carry-on allowances, first & second checked bags prices and seat selection
• Receive help 24/7 from our support agents if you need to cancel or modify your flight
Download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip!
App Store Best of 2015
“The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
“23 Life-Changing Apps We Downloaded This Year” - BuzzFeed
""How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
""Hopper, Expedia and Skyscanner Use Big Data to Find You the Cheapest Airfares"" - Paste Magazine
Have a question or some stellar feedback? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
Release time! It’s a new release time. Let's do this!
- Travel! Deal! Tuesday! The Tuesday after Cyber Monday is when you can expect awesome deals on flights, and we want to make sure you’re the first to know. We’re getting everything geared up in-app so that when the day comes, you get all the deals notifications and are able to discover your next dream trip.
- Bugs squished: some people were having issues with entering credit cards, rendering them (of course) unable to purchase a flight. If there’s one thing we love, it’s facilitating your ability to purchase great flights, so of course, this issue has been rectified.
Thanks for coming, thanks for joining us. We love to have you here. Have a great week, kids. Dream big.
Ratings and Reviews
Next to losing our luggage or someone crushing our knees with a reclined seat, our biggest source of travel anxiety is paying too much for a flight. Simply enter a destination into Hopper, and the app quickly scours the Internet for the best deals, giving you an easy-to-understand snapshot of fares, ideal travel dates, and even when prices for your flight are likely to rise and fall. You might end up saving enough money for a knee-pleasing seat upgrade.
Horrible, disorganized and flights changed multiple times
This was the worst experience I've ever had while traveling. My return ticket was changed before I even left for my trip and despite me having to call American Airlines myself multiple times to confirm flights, Hopper would contradict what they said. I was waffled around for over a week and my flight schedule changed at least three times to the point where I was asked to return on a different day than I had originally planned or was asked to do an overnight layover with no hotel voucher even though my original flight only had a couple hour layover. The kicker? I had to call American again the day before we left to find a flight because Hopper supposedly said there were none. I was put on a 5:15 am flight out of Juneau according to American with a confirmation only for Hopper to tell me I'd be on the 7:15am flight promptly after in writing. THEN when I looked at my app, it said that I was on a 3:30pm flight. When I got to the airport, I almost missed my flight home because the desk had us on the flight at 7:00, but their system said someone had changed it (Hopper) so they had to call in favors to get us on the flight that we needed and I had to stand in line at SEATAC to get on our flight to LA. Such a mess. And for this whole experience, there was no accountability. NEVER using Hopper again!
Predictions completely wrong and tickets more expensive than other sites
I normally don’t write bad reviews but I think hopper deserves it. I wanted to book my flights to San Juan and was getting tickets for $240 but based on the prediction I was told to wait. For some reason I foolishly trusted this app as I watched the fares increase steadily for the next week. I had put this trip on watch and the predictions stated the prices were set to drop by $120. Luckily after a week I decided not to go by the predictions and purchased tickets for $350 - wasted a good $110 due to the wrong predictions. Finally I get a notification from hopper a week before my travel saying $450 is the lowest price and the prices are not expected to drop further. Why would hopper reflect a future price drop and then quote a high price saying that is the cheapest? I find it hard to believe that hopper would mess up such a simple prediction and this leads me to believe that they maybe selling our search and watchlist results. This is also the third time this is happening to me with hopper. They are also more expensive than other sites when it comes to purchasing tickets
FYI - I also see a standard response from hopper saying their predictions are 95% accurate but they do not guarantee anything. C’mon guys at least don’t copy paste the same response for everyone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.