Cleveland Clinic Express Care® Online offers 24/7 care from anywhere via your smartphone or tablet. During your virtual visit, a healthcare provider can offer a diagnosis, treatment, and medication if appropriate – no appointment needed.
How can Express Care Online benefit me?
• Connect in minutes to a healthcare provider – save time vs. an in-person visit
• Can be used by your entire family, ages 2 and up
• $49 or less per visit, with many insurance plans accepted
• All visits are secure and confidential.
• We treat many common conditions, including cough and cold, sinus infections, allergies, rash, and pink eye
• Many Cleveland Clinic providers also offer virtual follow-up visits to select patients
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the provider during your virtual video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Patients will now have “password hints” when setting up their account upon enrollment. These hints will make it faster and easier to select a password that meets security requirements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great option if you have a sore throat or sinus infection, something like that. You can see the doctor from the comfort of your own home… He even had me hold the camera up to my mouth so I could say awwww and he can look at my throat. The only thing I would comment on is that it gives you a choice of physicians and if the wait time is shorter with somebody else they come on and tell you that and ask if you want to switch to the other doctor. When I switch to the other doctor I had to put in all of my symptoms and information all over again so I’m not sure it was shorter I doing that. If you could switch to another doctor without having to input your information again, it would be helpful. Thanks for this great option. Much better than sitting in the waiting room forAn hour and a half with sick people all Around you
For me, it works!!
This App is great!! I had my Rt. Shoulder replaced in Sept. - I live in Michigan, & it’s a 5 hour plus drive to get to the Clinic - but it’s worth it because the quality of care is superior - My Dr. likes to have Post-Op check ups starting at 2 weeks, then progressing out to 6-8-12 weeks - For us to travel that often, that far would be a hardship - Dr. Iannotti offered this “Virtual” option, & it’s fabulous!!! He can see me, observe my movements answer my questions - I can see his nurse, Jan, as well, & talk to her prior to the Dr. joining in - It’s a great option - It provides the comfort of seeing your Doctor, in “person”, without the stress & expense of a 2 day, overnight Road Trip! Natty B
No insurance options!!
While waiting my turn for my 4yr old daughter who randomly spiked a 102 fever at midnight, I decided to try this app to save myself some waiting time and gas but while filling out All our information I find out there’s no insurance option other than BCBS, CCF employee, or medical mutual... Um what?? Why? And then they want you to pay a $49 copay!? I don’t even have a copay w my insurance for office or emergency visits. This app makes no sense without being able to enter your own insurance information, especially seeing as CCF accepts a wide range of insurances! I’d love to use this app because I have 4 children, Please add more insurance options to match the list of those accepted by CCF so more people can use this app without being charged an arm!
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- 146.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Cleveland Clinic © 1995- 2016. All Rights Reserved. ©2012-2016 American Well. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.