Capital One Wallet
By Capital One
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Effortlessly save money and shop savvier with the Capital One Wallet, a shopping companion to the Capital One Mobile app.
Get notified about discounts at stores you love when Capital One finds you a relevant discount. Browse nearby discounts wherever you are. Digitize your gift cards to have them handy for purchasing. Temporarily lock your card if it’s lost or misplaced. Stay organized and be ready for checkout by storing your loyalty cards in Wallet.
- Find discounts at stores you’ve shopped at and love, and redeem coupons using your phone.
- Get discount notifications when you are shopping in a store.
- Receive notifications to use your loyalty or gift cards while shopping.
- Redeem your rewards for past purchases with a statement credit.
- Store your loyalty and insurance cards to have them handy wherever you are.
- Digitize your gift cards, track your balances, and pay using your phone.
- View your card balance, recent transactions, and available credit – all at a glance.
- Sign in easily using Touch ID® or SureSwipe®.
CHECK OUT FASTER
- Set up Apple Pay and authorize payment devices for your eligible Capital One debit and credit cards, including Quicksilver® and Venture®.
While you’re at it, download Capital One Mobile℠ to manage your credit cards, bank accounts, home and auto loans anywhere, anytime, from one place on your iPhone or iPad. Check account balances, pay bills, view payment activity and transaction details, set up notifications — and lots more.
We look forward to hearing your feedback at email@example.com.
- Capital One Wallet requires iOS 9 or above.
- Capital One Wallet and Apple Pay are not currently available to customers of our partner cards. Capital One Bank and Capital One 360 debit card customers can use Capital One Wallet to receive real-time notifications and view account balances and transactions. Second Look is not available for all Capital One cardholders or partner cards.
- If you enable gift card reminders, continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease your battery life. We’ve optimized to keep battery use efficient, but if you notice this issue, you can turn off gift card reminders at any time.
- Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 3.11
- iPhone X Face ID support
Have any feedback, questions, or concerns? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Very useful app
This has been a great app that I use regularly. I’ve had fraudulent charges a few times and Cap 1 has always been very helpful. I’ve used Cap 1 for many many years. From car loans to cc’s. They’ve always had great customer service no matter how small or big the issue was. Since I’ve been able to instantly lock and unlock my cards I've yet to have an issue and the notifications are almost instant as well. It keeps giving me notice to download the other Cap 1 app, but I like the wallet one. So until I’m forced to download the other app, ill keep the wallet app. 🙃
My last card was marked as fraud by accident (if you check “do not recognize purchase” apparently it shuts off your card, was NOT happy), and i guess no card was being mailed to me. Was told by customer service to “download Capital One Wallet to access my new card info” to make the transactions that really needed to process for my job. No card info in sight. Nothing. Nada. And based on these other reviews I’m assuming calling back would be a big waste of my time that was already wasted waiting an entire week for a new card to show up that was never coming. Apparently when your card’s been marked as fraud they don’t send you a new one automatically. And this app is of NO use if that’s what you’re downloading it for.
I have both the regular Capital One App on my phone. For some reason they are moving the purchase alerts to the regular app. I liked it better when they were part of this app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 103 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Capital One Services, LLC
- © 2014 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.