With FastKapture, users can capture documents, images, and data using the camera on their mobile device and transmit the information to their FastAttach® desktop application. Capturing documents with an iPhone or iPad immediately accelerates document processing, ensures HIPAA compliant image capture, reduces costs and increases employee productivity. This new mobile capability extends the FastAttach® application capture methods directly to the iPhone or iPad device.
Leveraging MEA|NEA’s patent-pending document transfer technology directly on the device, documents and images are captured completely and transmitted in a safe, secure, HIPAA-compliant manner. Captured images are not stored in the mobile device image gallery or on the SIM card, eliminating the risk of compromised protected health information.
Use cases for FastKapture include capturing x-rays, charting, intraoral pictures, op reports, medical records, EOBs, and any other supporting documentation required by a recipient.
With FastKapture you can:
• Turn your iPhone or iPad into a secure capture application
• Capture documents and images in a secure manner
• Add indexing information about the captured images directly from your device
• Control and administer document transmittal through the FastAttach® desktop application
• User may add as many documents/images as desired
• User may add optional indexing information for each set of images or documents
• User may submit the document(s) to secure storage location
• Tightly integrated with FastAttach® desktop application
• Security is assured, as no documents or medical data is stored locally on the device
FastKapture requires an active FastAttach® account.
Ratings and Reviews
Just got the new IPhone Max over the weekend. When I bring up the app to take an image it’s all black???! My camera works outside the app. Any idea what the problem might be? It worked wonderfully before this, such an easy way to submit claims with xrays and images.
- National Electronic Attachment, Inc.
- 3.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 National Electronic Attachment, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.