*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Mojave!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
- Sporadic iCloud Send Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great, so far
There are some things I haven't found out how to do yet but the general results so far are very good. My Apple Mail app just totally stopped working and this is the best substitute I've found, the third one I've tried.
One question I had was completely solved by chatting with David on the supportd web site.
I really like this app with one major exception. When I send something from an inbox to the trash, many times -- but not always -- the item disappears from the trash as well. So when I find that I need to refer to something that I thought I wouldn't need two months ago (or yesterday) when I deleted it, chances are it's not in the trash folder either.
I can't discern any particular pattern to this. I can delete a batch of 10 emails and nine of them will be available in the trash folder -- or only one of them will. I've even lost parts of threads while keeping other parts - both before and after the message that's lost.
So the only option seems to be to keep everything in your inbox or in 'local' inboxes and never trash anything (which seems counter productive).
Ideas on how to fix this?
Great Support Experience
I had a problem sending from an SMTP account when connected to my VPN service, but I got great live help (from Steven) and straightened out the issue in minutes.
- Bloop S.R.L
- 51.2 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bloop 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.