Battle nations from throughout history in DomiNations! Build your empire and command nations as you make them grow from a small village to a thriving metropolis, and battle as one of the great civilizations from the history of the world.
Build a nation, starting as an early settlement and grow through the ages, from the dawn of history to the modern era. Study under history’s greats at the University like Leonardo Da Vinci and Catherine the Great. Build Wonders of the World and create technology with historically accurate advancements.
Choose from eight nations and embark on historic campaigns advancing through history. Each civilization, from the Romans to the Japanese, has a special strength and unique units. Build your army then test your historic might against other players in PvP combat, or form alliances to conquer the world together.
Build your empire and embark on a historical journey of conquest! Download DomiNations today!
• At the new University, consult Leonardo Da Vinci, Catherine the Great, King Sejong and other historic thought leaders.
• Strengthen your Nation with the best war strategy!
BRAND NEW EVENTS!
• Accomplish fun limited-time goals based on actual events from history.
• Collect rare rewards to help your Nation advance so they can conquer the world!
FROM THE STONE AGE TO THE SPACE AGE
• Lead a colony of early hunters and gatherers on their conquest through the ages from the dawn of civilization to the modern era.
• Design a small civilization and grow it into a thriving metropolis.
• Build historic Wonders of the World, including famous landmarks like the Pyramids of Egypt and the Roman Colosseum.
CHOOSE YOUR NATION AND LEAD AN ARMY
• Battle as of one of 8 fearsome Nations on its journey through time.
• Choose one of the great civilizations from history like the Romans, British, Chinese, French, Germans, Japanese, Koreans and Greeks.
• Tackle historic battle campaigns to collect important resources and upgrade your city as you advance through history!
• Each civilization has a special strength to help you build unique units.
• Battle through history and advance your city, like longbowmen, vandals, and the mighty samurai!
DISCOVER NEW TECHNOLOGIES
• Legendary game designer Brian Reynolds brings history to life in every era as key advancements from each period in history will help you progress your epic civilization!
• Research each civilization, new materials, invent advanced weaponry, and develop trade to grow a bustling economy.
• Through scientific discovery, strengthen your troops with better equipment, upgrade your buildings and town center with modern materials.
• Create a war strategy to bolster your defenses as you grow stronger.
FORM AN ALLIANCE AND WAGE WORLD WAR
• Put your powerful Nation to the ultimate test in PvP combat and raid your enemies’ cities for huge bunches of loot!
• Battle for crucial resources, untold wealth, and total world domination.
• Team up with other skilled rulers and forge an unstoppable Alliance.
• Unleash the full force of your armies with a unique battle strategy to outwit and outlast your opponents in 50-on-50 Alliance warfare.
• Conquer the globe in World War and take home the spoils of war!
Build one of history’s greatest civilizations and develop a battle strategy to conquer opponents. Join an alliance and achieve world domination in DomiNations!
Download now to start building your civilization!
Terms of Service:
DomiNations ‘Strategy & Conquest’ 6.5 Update Notes
The ‘Strategy & Conquest’ update is here!
The Archive & Speed Ups
Store items like Speed Ups, which decrease the time it takes to unlock Artifacts, upgrade buildings, research at the Library/University, or run Expeditions.
This bonus grants larger resource gains the more Stars you earn in battle.
New Cold War Upgrades
Factory level 9 unlocks new upgrades for all Factory Troops!
New University Leader - Hannibal Barca
Improve your Tactics, Fort, and Mercenaries.
Research his capstone to unlock Hannibal as a General!
Check out the full list of improvements on the forums!
Ratings and Reviews
Build a nation, establish alliances, go to war, expand, evolve. From legendary game designer Brian Reynolds (Civilization II, Rise of Nations) comes DomiNations, a build-and-battle game that mixes some of our favorite parts of Clash of Clans and strategy classic Age of Empires, while implementing tons of innovative gameplay. As you connect your formidable empire with roads, create wonders of the world, and team up with friends in warring factions, your country will advance through history—from the Stone Age all the way to the Space Age.
I rated this game a 4 because of the crowns, but let me explain. So I found the game in an ad and had Civilization memories from my days on Windows 98. I started the game and immediately loved it. But my issue came with the crowns, as I stated. I was intrigued by the way they used ads to allow you to win crowns. But both options I tried netted me nothing. There was one where I was supposed to win 750 crowns for reaching level 3 in a board game. I am now level four and no crowns have been awarded yet. So I tried another that was supposed to net me over 5000 crowns for staining two five star characters. I have four five star characters and yet again, haven’t received my crowns. And the worst part about it is I don’t like either game I got from the ads to gain crowns, but now feel obligated to play them in fear that deleting the games will stop me from getting the crowns if it’s just a really long wait time. I did the work for them but never got them, which is honestly disappointing because it’s like a broken promise of sorts. I liked the idea to get the crowns because it alleviates the “pay to win” issue I have with games, but if I put in the work, I feel the reward is earned, considering I waisted a several hours of my life playing games I don’t like just to try and get some currency in the game I actually do like. Aside from that issue, the game is amazing. Simple and satisfying.
Super fun game despite pay to win and bugs
This a super fun game and have been playing it for many months. The ability to build your town and design a separate war base is really great because it allows you to express your creativity and find new ways of defending yourself. You also have a lot of variety offensively as you get to choose from a variety of different nations, each having their own perks and special army units. It’s a social game too. You can join an alliance and war against other alliances in a coordinated effort to destroy all of the opponents heavily fortified bases.
Now for the bad. The developers are always selling armies and technologies that cost real money and give people an advantage in battle. A lot of those bonuses don’t apply to alliance wars which is a very good thing. Secondly, their chat feature is so incredibly buggy that it becomes impossible to coordinate with others or leads to teammate miscommunications which is resulting in anger and confusion. It’s been at least a couple of months since the developers released an update to their chat system and it’s still super unreliable. They seemed to be more focused on selling premium content than addressing core game issues, which is disappointing.
All that said, the pros outweigh the cons by a lot and I still think it’s worth picking up.
- NEXON M Inc.
- 181.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014 Nexon M Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Crowns $9.99
- Pile of Crowns $4.99
- Mound of Crowns $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.