Wurrly, a singing app that is more than just Karaoke! Choose from thousands of songs including hits made famous by Lukas Graham, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran and Frank Sinatra. Customize the tempo, key and even instruments and add audio/video effects to your performance. Wurrly allows you to sing a duet with friends as well as share your creation with the world at the touch of a button.
- Our collection of songs is 100% FREE to stream, record and share
- CUSTOMIZE key, tempo and instrument in real time with just one-touch
- Sing a song with friends using our NEW duet feature
- Instantly SHARE on social media platforms, including on Wurrly, Facebook and Twitter, or directly with friends via email or SMS
- ENHANCE your performance with one touch mix filters
- All songs are properly licensed, 100% approved and updated weekly
- DOWNLOAD your creation and save forever
Wurrly is more than just Karaoke, it allows you to express yourself through music in a truly personal way! It’s fun, easy to use and totally addictive! Wurrly with friends, or make new friends through the Wurrly social network!!
Wurrly Premium Subscription & Coins
- All users can earn WURRLY gold by liking, commenting and sharing WURRLY performances
- Non-Subscribers can now purchase coins to use for individual songs & vocal warmups
- You can subscribe for unlimited access, audio and video filters and storage
- The subscriptions are $3.99 per week, $7.99 per month or $69.99 per year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Apple account settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Terms of Service can be found at http://www.wurrly.com/terms
So what are you waiting for? Download now and Karaoke anytime, anywhere!
Questions or awesome ideas? Write email@example.com or find us on social media:
Wurrly, LLC Web Site
Wurrly: The Ultimate Singing App Support
Please note: devices like iPhone 5c and older, iPod Touch 5G and older, iPad Mini 2G and older are not fully supported due to hardware limitations. Some features may not be available and you may experience technical difficulties.
- Fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has changed
Back in 2015 or so I had this app and you could sing absolutely whatever you want! Follow whoever you wanted and the best part is you can change the range of the song to match your voice. I remember at one point downloading it and it had changed to were you had to have coins to sing song and have to like other people’s things and comment to get coins and it was a huge disappointment so I deleted the app. I just recently re-downloaded it. It won’t let even let me login now. I had a decent following and many covers on here and now I can’t even get in. This is a joke. And so heartbreaking.
Edit: don't be fooled (READ) 😂
Before this most recent update, I had so much fun singing and sharing my wurrlies, for free! It was amazing! Now you have to pay a subscription cuz you need coins to sing, and you can't even get free coins by watching video ads. Lame move. I don't wanna have to pay to record songs, and this app doesn't even have most of the songs that I like. This app just became a money-sucker.
Edit: I just came back to the recent reviews and noticed that there are DUPLICATE REVIEWS here 😂😂If you pay attention, you'll notice that a few reviews have at least one other review that says the exact same thing, but the "person" who made the review has a different name. So do you guys create bots to give you guys lots of stars now? I noticed that there are also bot-like accounts on Wurrly that will like and sometimes comment generic things on people's wurrlies, and these accounts always have a low-resolution profile pic, (probably one that got taken from the Internet) and a random username. So is this meant to make the Wurrly community seem more active? Maybe if the creators of this app would listen to people and make Wurrly less of a money grab for those who don't have cash growing out of our ears, then you could get more ACTUAL PEOPLE to use this app. So far I've seen nothing to prove that the creators care about making people happy.
Developer Response ,
You can now receive WURRLY gold by liking, commenting, and sharing other users performances! Check it out :)
This app used to be good
This used to be my favorite app and now its awful when I first started it was all free, pick a song and sing it but now it costs me coins? Guess I’m going back to Smule sing, I can’t believe an app that was once good is that desperate for money
- Wurrly, LLC
- 243.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Filipino, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Wurrly, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Wurrly Premium Subscription $7.99
- Wurrly Premium Subscription $2.99
- Wurrlygram $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.