Bass Booster will amplify your bass at a maximum and provide you with a better sound quality wherever you are! Play your music from your iTunes library and adjust the sound to your headset or speakers just the way you want it! Click on the “speakers” icon to adjust the bass level. You immediately get a clearer and stronger bass sound.
You can customize your music listening experience even more thanks to two additional sound effects (in option):
• a flanger to add colouring filters to your sound.
• a pitch effect to play with your music and distort it.
Click on the icon, control and enjoy! In order to have an optimized music listening experience, use headphones or external speakers.
- “I was skeptical at first, but when I hit on the speakers, I really heard the difference. This bass amplifier rocks!"
- "Wow, love it! I can finally amplify bass for real!"
- "It's a must have for music lovers"
- Play music directly from your iPod library
- a Bass Booster: click on the speakers icon to boost your bass volume at a maximum and enhance the quality of your sound
- the Wave Flanger: Play with your music frequencies! Adjust the intensity of the filters as you like and enjoy a customized music listening experience (premium version)
- the Dooper Pitch: Add little fun to your music experience with Dooper! This effect will transform your sound completely speeding it up or slowing it down while modifying the tone of your track! (premium version)
- A very simple and intuitive interface for powerful sensations.
- Media volume control
- Can run in background
- Subscribe to get access to all the Premium features
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Bass Booster - More Bass, More Sensations
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself! Do not listen at full sound volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely!
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors ""as is"" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
When downloading this app, you agree that we decline any responsibility as regards as the consequences arising of the use of this software.
Hey! This version includes minor bug fixes and improvements, following your feedback.
If you enjoy the app, please take a moment to rate it on the store, it is really helpful :)
Thanks in advance.
Ratings and Reviews
It's a good app. It serves its purpose. BUT! Something popped up saying BUY THE WHOLE VERSION FOR $0.99 And I was like, "Nah, I don't need that." And I accidentally tapped it and iTunes asked, "Would you like to purchase the whole version for $0.99?" And once again, I didn't want to, because I didn't know what Dooper and Wave was, so I pressed the home button to search it up, at that moment, iTunes said, "Purchase Complete!" And I was upset because the payment was through Touch ID because I clicked my home button when I wanted to go to the internet to look up Dooper and Wave. So that's crappy it's set up that way and I was very upset. Yeah, it's only 0.99¢, BUT STILL, it could've been $100 and I would've still accidentally got it. The developers/producers need to change that so it doesn't scam me again!
DEVELOPERS PLEASE READ
This app is good. I’m just glad that it actually works. However, there is one major problem. Most of my music is in my podcasts, and podcasts will not work on this app. Please fix this and I will give this app five stars. Thank you for taking the time to read my review.
Was just testing the app and when I tried to play my music none of my library would play and then I accidentally pressed the pop up asking if I wanted the pull version and once I tried to press my home button to get out of the app I had confirmed my purchase waste of 1.99 especially since the app won’t even play my Apple Music ! I wouldn’t be as annoyed if the app actually worked.
- 62 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Roger McAdams
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.99
- Full Pack $0.99
- Full Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.