KidzInMind is a selection of 100+ expert-approved apps and 200+ videos for kids 1-6 years old.
A safe playground totally FREE from in-app purchases and without ADS.
Best Mobile App Awards for Children and Toddlers.
Mom’s Choice Award.
As a parent, it’s tough sometimes to select continuously new age-appropriate apps, educational games and to take care for children to watch only videos that are good for them.
That’s why we created KidzInmind – The House of Kids Apps & Videos.
The app is designed like a family house:
- The Loft: handpicked apps and games available on the shelf.
- The Kids Room: shows the most used and the last used app by your kid.
In the TV room, you can browse more than 200 videos organized by characters, like Zou, Larva in NY, Sandra Detective, Angry Bird Toons, Mio Mao, The Winx and many more.
New popular TV series are added every month.
All the videos are also available OFFLINE once played.
ART, PICS & MUSIC
- Take funny pictures with Selfie Wow.
- Unleash your creativity with Art Attack.
- Listen to popular songs, lullabies and exclusive music videos.
Like in every house there’s also The Kitchen! The fridge is full of magnets and kids can play with lots of stickers to create infinite stories. Special guest: Pocoyo Animated Album.
Toddlers can improve their preschool abilities with: ABC English, Play memory, puzzles, crosswords and many other logic games.
Primary school students can start learning with fun:
- SuperMath: a simple app to train first + / - operations
- Monument Dots
- ABC: a lovely approach to handwriting.
Choose among the educational apps selected by experts in education with our community of parents:
- Understanding, Writing/Reading, English
- Logic, Math, Measuring
- Creativity, Emotions, Arts
- Civism, Nutrition, Hygiene
- Environment, Society, Science.
- Set the Baby Mode ON to prevent children from leaving the app.
- Use the parental controls of your device to temporarily disable phone and messaging capabilities.
- No hidden in-app purchases
- Totally AD FREE for Premium members
KidzInMind Premium is a subscription service that gives you unlimited access to all educational activities, games and videos. Choose your offer (7-days FREE trial):
- $2.99 per month
- $14.99 per 6 months
- $24.99 per year.
- New contents are added every week.
- You can cancel online anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Contents may change according each country.
- Please remember that streaming videos will consume your mobile data. Use Wi-Fi where possible.
An improved user experience and minor bug fixing.
Ratings and Reviews
No. Just NO.
Are you excited and ready to introduce your 2 year old to the concepts of complaining, boredom, teenage attitudes, and blow-up warfare? Personally, I downloaded this kids' app-- geared specifically to ages 1-6-- just HOPING my 3 year old could watch an annoying,
poorly produced cartoon and could be introduced to the phrase "I'm bored" with the terrible attitude of a teenager. I suppose there is actual, age-appropriate content within this app created with "kids in mind," but who has time to check that out when you could instead be watching a dumb, annoying, and totally age-inappropriate video with your 1-6 year old?! Please, download this app now so you can give your kid your phone and trust he or she will skip the (only) 2 free games and go straight to the video where she can copy terrible teenage attitude. I, for one, was anxious for the day when my child would start complaining, "I'm bored!" And this app has helped that day come sooner, both by direct example and by the boring content itself.
I downloaded this app because my niece picked it out and she had a hard time figuring it out and so did I! After the free week I was willing to pay the $2.99 but when she didn't use it and I tried to cancel there is no unsubscribe button on the app. Then looking into the terms and conditions I found that you had to go "online" there was nothing online, so I called Apple and AT&T customer care. The ONLY reason I successfully unsubscribed is because I didn't have any money to pay for it in my account! I DO NOT recommend this app I see that they have an update in the system but I still don't think that fixes the problems simply because they even warn that removing the app doesn't terminate your subscription! What a waste!
A great application for children!
If you have a children lkike me, you should install this application for them to study and improve their knowledge of everything around. This app has a lot of useful lessons as video, therefore they could learn and understand better than just only images and texts
- DOCOMO Digital Italy S.P.A.
- 79.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 DOCOMO Digital Italy S.p.A.
- In-App Purchases
- KidzInMind Premium 1M $2.99
- KidzInMind Premium 6M $14.99
- KidzInMind Premium 12M $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.