By Lightricks Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The best all-in-one photo editor provides powerful tools that are easy to use." - Apple, Inc.
Selected as the *2015 App of the Year* by the App Store in the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, France, Russia, China and India! Runner-up App of the Year in the US.
“...An iPhone-photographer’s dream app...manages to strike the right balance between traditional Photoshop-like controls and artistic filters and effects.” - Karissa Bell, Mashable.
Wish you didn't have to use so many apps to edit a single photo? You don't.
Download Enlight - it’s every photo app you’ve ever needed, wanted, or dreamed of - combined into one powerful, beautifully designed photo editor.
More praises about Enlight:
#1 Photo and Video App in 128 countries & #1 Top Paid App in 121 countries!
“Enlight packs so many features into its clean and easy-to-use interface that it effectively replaces most standalone apps.” - Jason Parker, CNET
“Advanced features such as tone curves, custom presets, and amazingly beautiful and customizable filters have made Enlight one of my go-to image editors.” - Ally Kazmucha, iMore
“Enlight is a powerful Photoshop-like app, minus the steep learning curve.” - Les Shu, Digital Trends.
Enlight is the superior way to create stunning images on iPhone. The most comprehensive, highest quality photo editing app so powerful and user-friendly it’ll be the last photo app you ever download.
• Precise & selective control over tone, color, and details
• Create and save your own unique presets
• Built-in masking within every tool allow you to seamlessly blend effects
Analog & Duo Filters
• Reproduce the style of classic cameras and vintage film
• Revitalize colors with two-toned gradients
• Add light leaks and custom vignetting for a retro feel
Black & White Photography
• Discover the magic of monochromatic photos with darkroom-inspired techniques
• Signature presets dedicated to stunning b&w photo conversion
• Add artistic touches with film intensity, grain, and fade
An Artist’s Dream
• Easily convert your photos into artistic masterpieces
• Create amazing painterly effects
• Convert any image to unique street art
• Transform your photos into realistic looking sketches
• Personalize: draw, write, or doodle directly on your image
• Decals & special effects add-ons make your photo unique
• Add and customize text, borders, frames, and more!
• Overlay two photos to produce a double exposure effect
• Create photo montages for impressive surrealistic results
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
Intelligent Photo Correction
• Instantly repair under or over-exposed photos
• Bring out lost details with a simple swipe
• State-of-the-art noise reduction tool
• Clone/Heal tool allows for seamless removal of defects
• Bloat, shrink, or reshape specific objects in the photo
• Linear, mirror, and radial tilt-shift options to shift focus
• Multi-channel curves for ultimate control over image tonality
• Universal masking for precise control over every effect
• Flip, rotate, and straighten crooked photos
• Perspective: vary the photo as if taken from a different angle
Social Media Heaven
• Create funny memes to share with friends
• Design unique photo collages with a variety of templates
• Share your amazing results directly to social media
• Share multiple photos at once
• Not finished editing? Auto-save photo sessions, continue later
• Compare your work to the original with before & after
• Choice of export quality (JPEG, PNG or TIFF)
• Real time 50MP editing on iPad Pro
• Real time 35MP editing on iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini
• Real time 19MP editing on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 5C & iPad 3/iPad Mini 2
• Animate your editing sessions to show your workflow
What's New in Version 1.2.8
A big thanks to our users for taking part in this limited time promotion with Apple and WWF.
We're thrilled to have played a part in helping make a positive impact on our environment and the world.
Best Editing App BY FAR!
Like many others, I've gone through a multitude of editing apps (most of them free). One app barely gets me what I need, and using more than one app to edit a picture still doesn't get the job done quite right. I had this app on my wish list for awhile (I don't like using my money on apps, like most people), and when I had leftover money from buying music, I decided to use my $3.99 to buy it. $3.99 seemed a little expensive for an editing app, but I soon learned that on this app, $3.99 wasn't a waste. This app isn't complicated, and with time and patience (as most great things take) anyone can make an amazing edit. I only have two suggestions: 1. It needs WAY more font options. I have an app with a great variety of fonts that I would love to use with Enlight. 2. I was going through one of the tutorials, and I don't know if it was just me, but I got very confused on one of the steps and almost gave up on using the app (if it didn't cost me $3.99 I probably would've given up). If there aren't any already, it would be nice if there was a video on a website or in-app to go along with each tutorial. Other than those two things, this app is FANTASTIC and is 100% worth the money.
Best Image Enhancement App
I have used Camera+ for many years and it is great. I then read a column by a Pro who said that Enlight is about all he uses now so I tried it ... The learning curve was steeper but once I stuck with it the results are amazing. The HDR preset under "Image" brings out amazing detail like no other app I have ever used. I find the filters a little bland and not that interesting. Camera+'s filters are more interesting ... I think this app emphasizes pure image enhancement over the application of many "canned" filters. Seems to be the way the world is moving these days ... but ... Like the original reviewer said, after getting over the more complex learning curve, I find myself only using Enlight now to process my images ... I actually don't need Photoshop anymore ... I would rather use Enlight ...
This app is easily the best editor for an iPhone or iPad. The features are easy to pick up on, the tutorials are a wonderful starting place, and the tool selection is quite extensive.
I do only have on request: adding more fonts. I love the blending tools with the fonts, because no other app provides the same functionality as enlight does. I would either love to see more font options added, OR the option to upload fonts from websites into enlight like some other apps allow. I would really love this so I don't have to switch between apps to use different fonts when I'm doing projects.
I love the app, and I really really hope you guys take my request into consideration!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 1.2.8
- Size: 94.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Lightricks Ltd.
- © 2015 Lightricks Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.