Pilot Log is a simple, easy to use, logbook meant for General Aviation Pilots. As a CFI I got tired of entering all my flights into a paper logbook and searched for a quick, easy, and safe solution to keep all my flight time in order. I created Pilot Log specifically for that purpose. Some features:
1. Your logbook is saved in the cloud so you never have to worry about losing your flight logs.
2. Your CFI can easily sign your log entries for any dual instruction.
3. Pilot Log quickly shows you all your flight time, and let's you easily track Day/Night VFR, and IFR currency.
4. Save your Logbook to Dropbox!
5. View your Logbook as a PDF and create a paper backup.
6. Export to CSV and view your logbook in a spreadsheet application.
Your privacy is very important to us. We will never share your pilot logs with anyone and we will never use your e-mail address other than to contact you about Pilot Log.
We also plan to update Pilot Log with more great features!
- New Complications for WatchOS 5
- Watch app now uses GPS to find which airport you started and ended at, and includes that in your log entry automatically.
- Watch app displays the nearest airport.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
I really like the simplicity of this logbook and the ability to get the CFI signature. My CFI like how if any changes are made his signature is removed. The only thing that I can to make this perfect is if the endorsements would show up on the PDF if you ever wanted or needed to print your logbook.
I have been looking for an elogbook for some time until I found this app. It does everything I need in a logbook, quick fill in slots, CFI signature, endorsements, and perfect pdf design for export and looks like the paper logbook format. This app has been perfect for my use except for a requirement for internet to make a new log. Be careful if you don't have wifi and need a CFI signature. Otherwise I love this app especially since there is no subscription or high price for the app like the other elogbooks I tried using.
It's not likely that I'll ever switch completely to an electronic logbook, but as far as having a nice, convenient backup, this is perfect! It does a nice job of displaying your currency and entering flights is very simple. Currently the only thing I believe would make this app better is having the ability to enter your medical type and date issued as well as track information regarding your biannual flight proficiency check. Those may be available and I'm just missing it, but that would just make the app perfect for me! 4/5
- Mobile Dev Group LLC
- 48.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mobile Dev Group LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PilotLog One Year Subscription $11.99
- PilotLog One Month Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.