Owen’s Odyssey is the story of a boy, while on a journey, taking refuge from a storm in a dangerous place – Castle Pookapick. A castle where spikes, saws, fire, falling rocks, lava and creatures try and end him. It’s a bad place to take refuge. It’s okay though. He can float past dangers using his trusty propeller hat.
• Two difficultly modes!
• 40 levels of platforming fun over three acts!
• Intuitive touch controls!
• Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards!
• Boss battles!
• Added full, flesh-out versions of the music.
• Fixed some tile rendering issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Fix this porcupines pirates
Dude the porcupine pirate things almost every time get in the way and then I wait for them to move but by the time they move my time has ran out it happens A LOT in act 2 but overall this game is sooooo fun it's worth the money and also very addicting
Very fun. Download if you have a long ride and want something to do between candy crush lives.
I immediately realized this game hates me in the same way the first Mega Man hates me. It lives to hate me and I love it for it! If you like the classic difficulty then give this game a try.
- Brad Erkkila
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Brad Erkkila
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.