*NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 5s and up, iPad Mini 2 and up, iPad Air and up, and iPad Pro. Requires iOS 8 and up.*
**Episode 2-5: Now available to download via in-app!**
***If you are unable to interact with objects in Episode 2, please restart the app while connected to the internet to resolve the issue. Please also ensure the app is updated to Version 1.2***
Tales from the Borderlands is a five part episodic game series from the creators of The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series. Set on the unforgiving world of Pandora after the events seen in Borderlands 2, this is a story full of Borderlands’ trademark humor, following two adventurers on their quest for greatness.
You’ll play as Rhys, a Hyperion ‘suit’ with dreams of being the next Handsome Jack, and Fiona, a Pandoran con artist looking to score her biggest ever swindle. Thrown together as unwilling partners in an adventure to recover cash they both think is theirs, their journey will take you on a wild ride where gangsters, bandit lords, and Vault Hunters are just some of the obstacles you’ll encounter, in this new take on the award-winning universe created by Gearbox Software.
***Save 25% on additional episodes in Tales from the Borderlands by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu***
• Play as Rhys, on a mission to make Hyperion his
• Play as Fiona, on a mission to make the money hers (all of it)
• Explore Pandora as never before: familiar and new locations brought to life as more than mere cannon fodder
• Your choices matter, changing the story around you, and making the tale yours
- Miscellaneous fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The PERFECT story driven game
What do you get when you cross TellTale's usual dark story telling with the childish writing of the Borderlands franchise? The best game TellTale has ever made! Listen, TellTale gets a lot of flack for your choices not actually mattering, but they DO make a difference this time around. BIG differences. A single dialogue choice in episode 3 could determine what your able to do at the end of episode 5. And while there is the slight graphical hiccup here and there, and the occasional thing not making sense (one of the characters is upside down in one scene, and their hair doesn't get affected by gravity), but it's nothing that takes away from the story. It's just stuff that you'd need to play through several times to even notice. But where this game shines brightest, is the writing and characters. Truly the most solid cast TellTale has ever had. Every character with more than five minutes of screen time is memorable and likable. And even though being a fan of the borderlands franchise might improve the experience for you, trust me, I went into this knowing nothing about the main games, and I didn't need to know. And everything was SO enjoyable. Now I can't wait for Borderlands 3 to come out. Not because I want to play THAT, but because it's been more or less confirmed that once Borderlands 3 comes out, season 2 of THIS can start development! I can't wait!
Sad to see the crash
I really want to buy this game from the advice my friends told me. We all play the same type of games and I fell in love with the developer after walking dead and wolf games. But it’s so sad to see it crash each time I hit play. I have yet to enjoy episode one. I see no reason to download or pay for the episodes when the requirements say my iPhone 7 meets all requirements and yet never plays the game. Please fix this. I know this could be amazing. I’ve got to play half of episode 3 on my friends phone and want to buy the season. - signed a sad player
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to see you are experiencing a crash for Tales from the Borderlands on your iPhone 7 device. Do you currently have the latest iOS firmware 11.4.1 installed on your system? If the issue persists please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to assist you further with your issue.
I love this game
I love everything about this game. If I could more stars I would, the story is so immersive I love the decisions it gives you although they're tough it really teaches you how to be more decisive. I seriously have nothing bad to say about this game, I just finished it I feel like it would be so interesting if there was a season 2 where like Fiona is searching for another vault or something like that'd be amazing!!!
- Telltale Games
- 924 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©2014 Telltale, Inc. Telltale, Telltale Games and the Telltale Games logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Telltale, Inc. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderland
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-pack [Episodes 2-5] $14.99
- Episode 2 $4.99
- Episode 3 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.