Word Jam - jumble scramble
By Jonathan Zazove
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Need to a play a simple game that requires no internet?
Word Jam - a fun scramble jumble word game
• Puzzles come in groups of 4 words
• Tap and hold to move letters around
• So easy, there's no need to learn anything!
What's New in Version 1.10
- fixed some weird stuff thanks to your feedback!
Promising, but not quite there yet.
1. From one game to the next, words are often repeated, which becomes annoying instead of fun.
2. There is no way to end a game if you haven't solved all four words. You can close the app, but when you try to start over, it returns to the unfinished game.
3. The game would be more fun if the app included a link to something like the Anagram Solver app, so that if you decided to give up on a word, you could easily see option(s) you missed. I've downloaded the Anagram Solver app, and I do refer to it when I'm stumped, but it's a pain because you have to close down the Word Jam app, open the Anagram Solver, find the answer, close down the Anagram Solver app, reopen the Word Jam app, and finally correct the word left unsolved. TOO MUCH LIKE WORK.
There are other worthwhile suggestions among the listed reviews. Someone should be taking note of them. Thanks!
Do not buy
Game is boring. No visible progress for unscrambling words. Free apps have better UI than this. Not fun at all
Response to developer:
I was just angry that I spent three dollars on it when I thought it was free. (I have an app that shows what apps go on sale)
Could be a fun game but there's words repeated within the first 5 levels. Over and over again. Definitely overpriced.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2017
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jonathan Zazove
- © Jonathan Zazove
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.