Reuters TV: Video News
By Thomson Reuters
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Reuters TV - It’s TV news for people who no longer watch TV. Install the revolutionary video news app today.
Your go-to TV news app for the morning commute, Reuters TV is powered by more than 2,500 journalists in 200 locations. With on-demand news programming and live, unbiased coverage of the world’s great events, Reuters TV is your daily customizable news digest, straight from the source.
Choose your program length and watch news that’s ready when you are, even without Internet access.
• On-demand: Watch whenever and wherever, for as long as you’ve got
• Up to date: Insightful coverage of national and international news that’s always current
• Relevant to you: Tailored to your interests and location
• Any duration: Choose the length of your news program, from 5 to 30 minutes
• Live feeds: Watch the world’s most important events as they happen
• Offline viewing: Your news program will download at scheduled times for offline viewing
• News trends: Whether it’s the latest on U.S. President Trump’s healthcare and immigration policies, or the current state of North Korea, stay on top of the year’s big stories
• 360° Video: Get the whole picture with 360° video news
• Background audio: Listen to your news program even while you’re multitasking
Access to Reuters TV is completely free with limited advertising.
You can choose to subscribe for $1.99 per month to watch without ads. Upon subscribing, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Please visit http://www.reuters.tv/tos and http://www.reuters.tv/privacy for more information. We welcome your feedback at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.6.0
iOS 11 Support
Bug and Crash Fixes.
I like this app, but the most recent version is unstable and has several issues:
1) The subtitles sometimes do not show up during the story, but instead come up during the transition between stories. This leads to the typical 1-second transition to be 2 minutes of looking at the Reuters logo while the subtitles are going through with no sound
2) The first issue would not be a problem if the navigation worked, but it doesn’t. Clicking on a specific story seems to randomly go to a point in the same story, and it appears the apps system of keeping track of when stories start and finish is completely broken
These two issues have led me to stop going to this app (used to be the first thing I did every morning). I hope they will provide a fix soon, as it has already been broken for two weeks.
Best TV News
Reuters TV is the best way to start my day. I get clear, concise and most importantly, unbiased news reporting on trending as well as ongoing topics of interest here and abroad. I highly recommend it for being the best 15 minutes of my day.
This really was my go to news source for 10 to 15 minutes of compressed news it is now full of commercials I’m afraid I’m going to have to delete this app and look for an alternate source to my news it was once good it is now turned nothing but commercials
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 96.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomson Reuters
- © Thomson Reuters Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Reuters TV Monthly$1.99