Prepare for your certification exams while on the go! Exam Prep Plus is a portable, interactive version of our print Exam Prep product and contains 511 questions. Create a custom exam by choosing any of the 17 chapters covered in the Fire and Emergency Services Instructor 8th Edition Manual. Exam Prep Plus tracks and records your progress allowing you to review your exams and study your weaknesses. In addition, your missed questions are automatically added to your study deck. With its easy-to-use interface and flexible navigation, you're sure to find it a wonderful addition to your collection of study tools.
The following levels and topics are covered in this app:
1.The Instructor as a Professional
2. Principles of Learning
3. Instructional Planning
4. Instructional Materials and Equipment
5. Learning Environment
6. Classroom Instruction
7. Skills-Based Training Beyond the Classroom
8. Testing and Evaluation
9. Records, Reports and Scheduling
10. Lesson Plan Development
11. Training Evolution Supervision
12. Test Item Construction
13. Supervisory and Administrative Duties
14. Instructor and Class Evaluations
15. Course and Curriculum Development
16. Training Program Evaluation
17. Training Program Administration
Several new user interface improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The app was a huge help. I took several tests, approximately 30 questions a day for about a month. It was extremely convenient to take the tests while I was watching TV at home or flying on an airplane. At least 40 - 50% of the questions were right on the test.
When taking the state certification test for Instructor I, it was clear that they pulled all the questions from the same test bank! It made the actual certification exam a whole lot less stressful!
Fire Instructor exam prep plus
This app prepared me very well for Colorado State test. Questions are not word for word so the need to study from the book is still present. Great app. I scored a 90 % on the test!!!
- International Fire Service Training Association
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 by the Board of Regents, Oklahoma State University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.