By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“The best email app for the iPhone.” - The Verge
Meet Outlook for iOS, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for iOS lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
Seamless inbox management
- A “Focused” inbox that displays your most important messages first. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Swipe gestures to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Smart filters to help you sort through your inbox.
Easy access to calendar and files
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
Work on the go
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
- Set your Out of Office messages directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- Multitask seamlessly on iPad with full Split View support in iOS 9.
Try other great Microsoft apps for iOS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype, and Wunderlist.
What's New in Version 2.47.0
Make team projects and group discussions run smoother with new capabilities added to Groups:
- Create or delete a group right from your phone.
- Edit a group and add or remove group members.
Access your Groups conversations and details, as well as these new features from the sidebar. (Available to Office 365 users)
All of our weekly updates also include performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you. Questions or comments? Let us know through our in-app support in Settings, we’d love to hear from you.
Doesn’t Work Many Times.
I’m not that pleased with the app. I use Outlook for work and my job involves moving around a lot with various tasks, however, many people still need to email me about projects and needs so I need access to it at all times.
For some reason, I will receive notifications consistently all day (like I’m supposed to) but then it will stop sending me notifications about emails and I think that no one has reached out to me until I get to my desk and see a pile up of emails on my desktop.
Also, it is frustrating when I save a draft on my desktop to view later on my phone and it will not pull up or even show that there is a draft in my email. Same thing with sent and received mail. Some things I can view and some things I can’t.
Very inconsistent and inconvenient.
Good and useful app!
App has been working good. Very good support that responds quickly as they can. Thanks for updates. Is there a way to ask for the size - small / med / large for pics or photos before sending email? This option comes up to choose in the mail app that comes with the iPhone so that the image is not too large when email is sent. Very helpful but there is only one size for pics when I send email on outlook app and the pic is too large when it is received and opened. Thanks again for updates and making this better!
They made a half- hearted attempt at improving the folder view, by at least moving inbox / sent / draft to the top of the folder view, but still no collapse folder view. And then they totally ruined the experience by making replying to an email impossibly complicated - you have to go through hoops to reply / reply all / forward, and the absolute worst part of the reply functionality is that you can’t see what you’re replying too - for some bizarre reason, they now put your response at the bottom of the email instead of the top when you’re in edit mode. Hate it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 2.47.0
- Size: 209 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.