Listen music from your favourite cloud storage service (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk), download tracks for offline access.
Or upload music from PC/Mac directly using WiFi or cable.
Main feature is the playlist, where you can drop music with a simple gesture. It really feels that easy: you can quickly made a playlist you need right now out of hundreds of tracks you have. All the tracks in this playlist will be nicely separated by albums or folders.
You can upload music from your PC/Mac straight into the player app. All your highly structured music collection… or just a jumble of tracks.
Upload entire “E:\music” folder and it will appear as is in the application (look below for instructions).
If you used to sync with iTunes or have an Apple Music subscription, it is supported as well.
- Real waveform instead of boring position slider.
- Covers for albums.
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Support for FLAC, radio-streams and many more audio formats.
How to upload music from PC/Mac:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad.
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to Apps and scroll down to File Sharing.
- Find “Glazba”.
- Drag and drop any files or folders with music into Glazba Documents.
- Check that you iPhone and computer are connected to the same WiFi.
- Enable WiFi Upload in the app (Folders -> WiFi Upload).
- In the browser on computer go to specified URL (something like http://192.168.1.140).
- Create/rename/delete folders and drag and drop music files directly into browser page.
- Bugfixes for crashes and everything.
- Improve import workflow.
Thank you for reporting issues!
Ratings and Reviews
Everything that I could ask for!
This app took what was good about Microsoft’s now dead Groove app and greatly improved it! Along with that, the ability to directly connect several cloud services to the app and the option to create folders makes this an all-around great app for all your music!
More control over volume
Great app would love to see EQ control and volume limit to prevent listening loudly for long periods.
Great app, but...
Liked the app, but if there was an option to rename or edit song title directly on this app would be great.
- Pavel Alexeev
- 40.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Polish, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Pavel Alexeev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.