Something's gone wrong in the forest! All the animals are lost, and only you can guide them home.
Draw colorful paths that grow right beneath your finger to lead the forest critters to safety. Avoid obstacles, navigate bridges, and collect food in this cute but challenging puzzler. Just watch out for the mischievous goblin!
But brain-bending puzzles are just the start of the fun in Forest Home. There is a host of collectables and achievements to unlock, and with full social media and Game Center integration, you can share the fun with your friends. Compare progress, help them out with tricky puzzles, or take to the leader boards to prove who is the Forest Home master!
In Forest Home, home is where the path is.
- Simple but addictive gameplay; pick it up in seconds, spend hours mastering it
- Thousands of unique puzzles, ranging from easy to mind-melting!
- 8 wondrous forests to explore, from deep woods to mountain range to mangrove swamps
- Varying obstacles and puzzle mechanics and a dynamic puzzle system, to maximize replay value
- Ultra-challenging ‘boss levels’
- Colorful characters, beautiful art, and a fun, family friendly theme
- Build up your scrapbook with dozens of unlockables and achievements
- Compete with friends via social media integration
iOS 11 Support
Ratings and Reviews
Ideal for younger players, Forest Home cloaks truly absorbing puzzles in a charming, kid-friendly presentation. While the learning curve begins gently, soon enough you’ll be swept up in the challenge of unraveling the correct paths home for an adorable collection of lost woodland creatures.
My 5-year old daughter and 8-year old son are addicted to this game - and I love it!! It is all about problem solving and makes them really think about how to make all the animals find their way home. I highly recommend. They both beat the 160 levels and we are looking forward to the next game from this developer. Most games are a waste of time - but this is a wonderful find! Download it!! I even love it as an adult and look forward to when they need help!
While designed for kids with cute graphics, it is a challenging game as the levels progress. As an adult, I find that the further I progress, the harder the game gets. It is nicely designed and I like that the levels are not impossible, the just require some thought. I also like that you do not have to spend money or wait days to progress, like in candy crush saga. Overall a very well designed game that I find hard to put down!
- NextGen Reality Pty. Ltd.
- 162.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © NextGen Reality Pty Ltd / The Binary Mill 2015
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Acorns $0.99
- 21 Acorns $1.99
- 56 Acorns $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.