WeSki is the world's first and only ski app that provides turn-by-turn trail map directions, making it easy to find and meet up with friends and family members on the mountain and après-ski!
Have a fun and safe ski trip using this free app, enjoying the following features:
· Directions to anywhere at the ski resort based on your skill level—even if you don't get cell service
· Turn-by-turn audio directions while you're skiing or snowboarding down the mountain
· Real-time GPS locations of your friends and family members at ski resorts
· Schedule meetings with friends and family so you can easily meet up when you're not skiing or snowboarding together
· Track your on-mountain stats: Speed, vertical, time, distance
· Save and share custom locations: Parking spot, a secret powder stash, an awesome jump, etc.
· Chat and share pictures with other skiers and snowboarders on the mountain
· Instantly contact ski patrol and send your exact GPS location (at supported resorts)
· Get directions to on and off piste locations: Restaurants, lodging, ski rentals, etc.
· Ski app and first ski resort trail map is free!
· Supported ski areas include Vail, Mammoth Mountain, Winter Park, Stowe, Grand Targhee, Holiday Valley, Steamboat, Deer Valley, Snow Summit, Heavenly, Tremblant, Boyne Mountain, Revelstoke, June Mountain, Big Sky, Jackson Hole, Diamond Peak, Crystal Mountain, Waterville Valley Resort, Sun Valley, Selwyn Snowfields, Thredbo, Cardrona Alpine Resort, Eldora, Breckenridge, Granby Ranch, Whitetail Resort, Snowshoe Mountain Resort, Attitash, Pats Peak, Bear Creek, Middlebury Snow Bowl, Seven Springs, Mad River Mountain, Mt Shasta, Whistler Blackcomb, Beaver Creek, Killington, Keystone, Okemo, Hunter Mountain, Chestnut Mountain Resort, Whiteface Mountain — and more. New ski resort maps are added every day!
Contact WeSki: To leave feedback, report bugs or request support for a ski resort or business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply shake your phone while using the app.
Now get out there and shred some gnar!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for using WeSki! You can always leave feedback by shaking the app - we're here to make your skiing and riding experience more enjoyable.
If you like the app, let others know by leaving us a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for friends and famlies who want to ski together
I love this app. As an average-level skier, I found the turn-by-turn directions super helpful, especially knowing that the app would direct me down runs based on my skill level. (Made me feel MUCH more comfortable on the slopes!)
I also really like the meetings feature because it makes getting together for lunch on the mountain super easy—instead of having to text people (and worrying about whether or not you have service) WeSki allows you to quickly set a meeting spot and then reminds you when you need to start heading over there. (Genius!)
All in all, it's an easy to use app that's super helpful when you're on the mountain. Since everything is laid out so well, you only have to click a couple times to do what you need to do (very important so you can put your gloves back on ASAP). It's a must-download before any ski/board trip.
Doesn't work ):
Keeps shutting down when I try to access the map.
- gregory st clair
- 73.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Gregory St. Clair
- In-App Purchases
- Keystone, CO $1.99
- Whitetail, PA $0.99
- Revelstoke, BC $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.