Kaspersky Safe Kids is built to make parenting easier.
The Free version offers you:
- Nasty websites & content filter – via Kaspersky Safe Kids browser
- Device screen time management *
- Advice from top child psychologists
With Premium you have access to all features available in Free version plus:
- GPS child location **
- Safe area settings
- Battery level checker
- Device usage time by schedule *
- Your kids’ public FB activity monitoring
- Real-time alerts
- Detailed reports
Kaspersky Safe Kids allows you to protect all your kids in your family and all their devices. ***
How to start:
1. Install this app on your kid’s device in child mode to regulate their activities.
2. Install this app on your mobile in parent mode to see reports & customize settings.
3. Sign in to My Kaspersky – ‘Kids’ tab – at my.kaspersky.com/mykids for initial setup & protection rules management. Please use one single My Kaspersky account for all Kaspersky Safe Kids installations.
* On their iPhones & iPads, children will see a ‘time is up’ notification – if they exceed the usage time limit you set.
**We recommend that you turn on your Global Positioning System (GPS) to increase the accuracy of your child’s location. Please note, the GPS usage increases battery power consumption.
*** One My Kaspersky account allows you to connect up to 500 devices for 100 kids.
- Two new languages added – Swedish and Norwegian. So more kids can explore the Internet safely.
- As usual, we’ve fixed bugs and made performance improvements to make your experience with Kaspersky Safe Kids even better.
Thank you for choosing us. Please go ahead and review our app! Tell us what you think so we can improve our service.
Ratings and Reviews
Kaspersky is great, but the iOS app is broken
I have Kaspersky on my Mac and most of the time it blocks stuff with no issues. The iOS app had trouble loading my account when I tried to set it up, so my dad had to create a new account for me and switch to that. The browser is slow, brings in ads, and often fails to load anything below the fold. Familiar swipes to go back and forward in Safari are missing, DuckDuckGo is not an allowed search engine, and any time the app pulls an update it forces a parent to put in their password to continue normal use. Worst of all, the app requires device location to be set to always on, resulting in tremendous battery loss even while sleeping to report location to parents who can already see where their child is using Find My Friends. I will be switching back to Safari and disabling all sites but a few whitelisted ones. Sure, the freedom to browse was nice, but I’d much rather be limited to a few sites in the blazing fast Safari app.
Developer Response ,
We would like to investigate the issue and resolve it.
Please submit a ticket to our Tech Support through your Kaspersky account: log in at https://kas.pr/6s6V and click 'Support' - 'Technical Support'.
Thank you in advance!
Nice app to keep kids safe
Let you block or just monitor app and web by specific app or site or via broad categories. Kids can send a request to unlock things they need, and you can approve or deny remotely. Can track location and usage statistics. Can set schedule and time maximum on app by app basis so if you want to allow games at specific times or for limited hours you can. Would be nice to be able to grant temporary usage of a site or app. Does nearly any thing you need for kid safety.
Good app, just can’t read texts.
Good price, fairly easy to install, and good interface. The only reason I didn’t give this 5 stars is because I was under the impression we (the parent) could READ our children’s texts. That turns out not to be the case.
I still would recommend this app, but would like it if we had the ability to read what was in text message.
- Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
- 205.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Kaspersky Lab AO
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Premium Subscription $11.99
- 1 Year Premium Subscription $14.99
- 1 Year Premium Subscription $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.