Whatsapp is popular, but what if you need to make REAL calls to people around the world? QuickCall’s IOs app lets you call, video and chat FREE to other app users worldwide, plus make cheap international and long-distance calls to ANY phone, including landlines. A finalist for the 2016 Appy Awards, QuickCall is the fastest growing company in international calling. World travelers, expats and migrants agree: QuickCall has lower rates than Skype and Viber for international calling services, plus you can turn your phone into a global WiFi travel phone easily!
Why we’re better:
- Free stuff: high quality voice, text chats, and video chats (with other QuickCall app users)
- Cheap: make international non-app calls to mobiles or landlines around the world
- New! Conference calling and group calls
- New! Rent a global virtual number for as little as a month, or use ongoing as your second line; make and receive calls for business or personal use
- New! Encryption end-to-end on calls and messages that you send to other QuickCall app users
- Transparent pricing: No FEES, no CONTRACTS, no expiration date. Recharge credits instantly any time
- Referral bonus: When a friend signs up for QuickCall through your referral link, both you and your friend get $5 in free credit!
Now you’ve got cheap and free international calls in the palm of your hand.
Available for direct download in the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, and Vietnam.
QuickCall is a service of SRVR, LLC, a trusted global leader in international long-distance service, offering the best international calling solutions since 2006.
We can’t get to a million users without your help. We’d love to have your positive review in the app store—and if you have feedback or run into issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can continue to improve through your participation!
Update your application now to receive:
Ratings and Reviews
Worst service you can get
I’m tired. I’ve been using this app for almost two years now and I’m done. I’m writing this review while sitting in my car literally miserable because of how terrible and unprofessional this app and its developers are. Account is put on hold every freaking single time I recharge. Worst customer service, they’re not available 24/07, they don’t open at time or commit to their schedule. Right now, I just charged my card and they took my money , put the account on hold and didn’t recharge my account. This happens every time no matter what card I use, it’s crazy!! I’m never using this app again, and I prefer paying more and get better service.
It's a good all in one app
I don't like having multple communication apps cluttering space on my phone, but this let's me video chat, call landlines and even share photos, wich my parents bug me about all the time -.-"
- SRVR, LLC
- 92.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 SRVR LLC
- In-App Purchases
- $1.99 $1.99
- $4.99 $4.99
- $9.99 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.