"It is, in my opinion, the perfect mobile game."
- Drew Scanlon
"An insanely fun mashup of roguelike RPG and solitaire."
"A bright, funny, and engaging mix of ideas that's well worth adding to your home screen."
- Pocket Gamer
Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging rogue-like progression to a fresh new place—the world of solitaire!
Gather your weapons and prepare to battle the armies of Stuck! In the land of Myriodd, all of the hearts have been stolen by the horrible Emperor Stuck, and you are the latest warrior brave enough to try to return them, saving the world from total heartless destruction!
With the guidance of the great Kismet who will teach you the power of solitaire and the four great energies—attack, defense, agility and willpower—to battle your enemies... you could finally be the one to save the realm.
Each player’s journey will be a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore. Battle your enemies with brute force, or cleverly constructed builds with devastating combos, and defeat the Armies of Stuck!
- Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
- Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
- Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
- Challenging and dynamic rogue-like progression.
- Four great energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
- Collect wildstone each journey to upgrade cards and unlock new decks, which change the way you play.
- Deck upgrades include Ace, King and Queen cards which provide powerful boosts during battle.
Support for iPhone XS, XS Max and XL!
Fixed issue where "Health Nut" achievement would not be rewarded
Fixed issue where journey record does not set to zero on first normal win. (unfortunately does not fix retroactively)
Fixed a rare crash on battle victory
Portrait view can now flip orientation
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Game! Top Pick!
My experience has been that when you actually pay attention to your surrounding options, plan moves ahead and use powers and energies at the right time you can advance in the game. Personally I like to combine the spell that reveals the second row of cards for each column with the single stab spell to clear the front card. That’s just one strategic approach that’s working very well for me. I can think of 30 or more in the next 5 minutes.
You have to approach every battle differently because each level is unique and some spells work better then others depending on the Monster you are fighting. The gameplay is strategically driven, original and far from heavy RNG. These elements are very well balanced in this game. The only reason anyone would rate this game negatively is because they failed to grasped the actual gameplay of the game.
Hands down one of my favorite games and I’m glad that is practically available for every platform because I did purchased both the IOS and the Steam versions. This is only my take on it and again...my humble opinion. Looking forward for future expansion packs or new versions.
Ok game, very RNG heavy, battery killer.
This seems like a really good idea for a game, but I’m not sure I like how it’s executed. To say the game is driven by RNG is a n understatement. There’s so much relying on random draws that it’s almost impossible to implement any type of strategy. Very often, you’ll be near the end of the match with a few cards left on the board, but no matching draw cards. There’s no strategy here: you’re either given a card that works, or you’re not. Thus, many of your losses are totally out of your control.
This might not be that big of a deal if the game also wasn’t a major battery killer. For a game that could work entirely on 2D graphics, there are a lot of 3D elements mixed in. It looks nice, but the battery drain is crazy high (I’m talking Minecraft level battery drain) with no options for battery saving.
I dunno, faced with the numerous other card-based games on the market that do involve strategy (and don’t make your battery scream) it’s hard to recommend this.
Fun game, but there's a bug that freezes the game
This is a fun game, but there's a bug I've just run into that freezes the game. I have a card I can remove from the board, but when I tap on it nothing happens. I also have a spell I can use, but tapping on that doesn't do anything. Tapping on the top card of my deck also doesn't do anything. The game board isn't completely unresponsive, because if I hold my finger on a spell, it shows what spell it is, and I can also press the info and settings icons at the top of the screen and display those screens. I guess I'm going to have to quit this game and start a new one. Hopefully this bug doesn't happen too often. This is on my second day of playing the game, but I've played many games and this is the first time I've encountered this bug. I'm subtracting one star for the bug; otherwise I would give this four stars.
- Righteous Hammer Games Inc.
- 181.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Righteous Hammer Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Primal Champions $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.