Thanks to MyWineBook, you will never forget a good wine or champagne you tasted at friends place, at a business diner, in a restaurant, etc…
Easily manage your cellar with easy monitoring of the number of bottles and your cellar's value.
-Track a variety of information about your favorites wines such as name, type, ,region, varietal ,country, year, food pairing, price, quantity of bottles into your cellar.
- Get suggestions of wines you might like as well as reviews and tasting notes from the MVB community.
- Benefit from the QuickPic feature to take a photo instantly which will be waiting for you later on to complete wine's information.
MyWineBook contains your wines records that are synchronised with all your devices.
Please download MyWineBook for free.
With MyWineBook you can:
- Rate your wines and champagne from 1 to 5 grapes.
- Use the camera to take a photo of the bottle label or select it from the Camera Roll.
- Select varietals from the provided list or adapt it to meet your needs.
- Pair each wine with the best meal by easily creating your own meal list.
- Select among countries and region lists for each wine.
- Easily manage your cellar with a dedicated view sorted by the your own criteria.
- Dispose from the free note field to register anything additional.
- Share your favorites wines with any friend by email, MMS or post wines'photos to Twitter or Facebook.
- Search and browse through wines from the MyWineBook community.
- Look at wines 'review or post your own review
- Download a wine into your records including wine label image.
Looking for a wine shops before a dinner or a wine bar after the dinner?
You can find out the nearest wine bars, wine shops and wineries around you.
Get details information about each location and locate them on the built-in map.
Your records are uploaded anonymously into the MyWineBook community
The uploaded items are the wine’s label, name, type, country, varietal ,region, price, rating, drink start and drink end dates.
Please contact us via the dedicated menu into the settings page for any support or suggestion.
New clean design and user experience for easier management of your favorites wines.
- patrick perrot
- 43.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © iknowledgeSolutions 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited wine records $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.