Horseplayer Toolkit continues to get better and better! Recent upgrades include:
* New Special Picks for Big Race Days like the Breeders Cup, Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Belmont Stakes!
* New Pick of the Day Feature with Bonus Longshot.
* Scratches are now automatically removed from the picks
* Over 500 hours in software development and research
* $5,000+ in additional handicapping data to increase pick accuracy
Do you want to cash more tickets? Stop guessing and start using the stats that matter.
Horseplayer Toolkit's Free & Pro Quick Picks do the work for you. They catch patterns you can't see from reading the program.
Be sure to show off your winnings by posting a positive review of the app!
* Your Free Horse Racing Picks & Tips! Every U.S. Thoroughbred Race, Every Day!
* FREE Quick Picks - I create free Win & Place Quick Picks for you each day using proven handicapping methods. If you want to win even more money try the premium Exacta, Trifecta, and more add on! 100% Satisfaction and Effectiveness Guaranteed!
* Advanced Tools for Serious Horseplayers:
* Never worry about losing your Notes again! All your notes for Horses, Races, Trips, etc. are automatically saved and synced across all your devices.
* Import and use Brisnet PP Data such as Prime Power, Speed Figures, Running Styles, and more in a mobile friendly format!
* Enter your Notes, Assign Grades and Ranks for each horse in a race!
* Quickly spot dominant horses with the ability to Sort By Highest Brisnet Prime Power Rating, Speed Figures, or your own Grades/Ranks. Highest Top 3 Figures are Highlighted in Green.
* Start handicapping the race on your mobile device and finish later on your desktop! All your notes, grades, and data is automatically synced!
* The Web App includes Running lines for each horse in a race with Links to Full Charts and Equibase Videos.
* Top 3 horses any any category are highlighted in green.
* Warning signs such as low win percentages are highlighted in yellow.
* Distance and Track same as today are highlighted in Blue in the running lines.
* Many more features to come! Please vote on and add new feature request here: https://horseplayertoolkit.uservoice.com/
Breeders Cup 2018 Special Picks Update!
Your Free and Premium Horse Race Betting Picks and Tips are constantly improving to help you win more money! In this release, we have increased usability and performance.
Ratings and Reviews
I was mixed as to the amount of stars to give, but decided on a 5. I agree this should be used as a way to bet if you don’t handicap races yourself, or follow the sport...or if you’re just going to the races for fun. He’s setting you up with at least someway of being in every race. For that I gave this 5 stars.
When I started looking at his picks I would at times disagree with one of his picks...rarely both. But I can’t tell you how many exotics I had busted by one of his selections (usually long shot show). Had I entertained these picks I would’ve won more. His picks are definitely worth giving a look and a consideration. They’re not usually far off, if they’re not right there. The only wish I would have would be a pick 3, 4 or 5 glance.
Overall a thumbs up. Especially for those beginners or one timers out there.
Thank you for the positive and thorough review! I like the idea of adding pick 3, 4, or 5's at a glance and will move that up on my TODO list.
Good app for experienced players
This a good app to assist in your own handicapping, but I would greatly suggest you do not use it exclusively if you are a novice horseplayer. There are a lot of races provided and a recommended series of bets per race. These bets are produced before final odds and that may change the winnings to an actual loss when boxed as suggested. He has recently begun to produce an e-mail showing daily results, but this email is far from transparent as it only shows the wins and reveals nothing about the total bets recommend for the day or at what level. His ratings of the race have only minor effects upon the outcome. In actuality, if you take all his bets at any level it produces an overall loss for the day and the track. This is not a negative review, I am pointing out to approach with caution and have your own skills and money management. The daily and monthly rates are going to be pricey for you if you're a small-time player.
Thanks for the good review. I personally think the quick picks in the app are good for newer players who just want to go out to the track to have fun without having to do handicapping. I do the work for them, so they can go have fun and possibly make a profit for the day or at the very least break even if playing every race which is what most people want to do when they go out to the track. Usually anyone using the picks will come close to breaking even for the day playing every race, which is better than most new players can hope for I'm constantly working to improve the picks for advanced and new horseplayers. I use back testing to make them as profitable as can be for players at all levels but it's always best to incorporate the players own opinion when playing. These picks rely on statistics and back testing to come up with the most consistent picks possible so that small and large players can have more fun. I'll be adding a Results section to both the mobile and web app soon with more details for the previous days results in addition to adding recommendations for Doubles, PIck 3, 4, 5, and 6's. The results ROI is based on the minimum bet for the wager. For example a 3 horse exacta box at the minimum $1 mark is $6 Total. This is why I provide Return on Investment Percentages in the results, Bet $1 or bet $100 the ROI Percentage will not change. The Confidence ratings have proven helpful and more accurate through back testing because those races have more experienced horses and I have more data to work with versus Maiden races with a lot of first time starters where all I have is workout reports, trainer stats, and breeding. Feel free to email me directly with for any more clarifications and I'll be happy to incorporate new ideas into the app. Hope this helps and good luck at that races! Nathan
It’s useless. I finally was able to log in which took forever. Once I got in nothing ever loads. I get timed out every single time. I deleted it.
Update. I’m giving this a 5 star rating based on whatever stability issues I was having have been corrected. The developer was in contact with me and was available and responsive. I still don’t know what the problem was but now at least I can use the app. As far as the picks go i haven’t gotten that far yet. I suppose it’s like any other horse racing app. There is no magic bullet and there are winners and losers.
Very sorry for the bad experience. The app does require an internet connection. This is the first I've heard of the picks not loading quickly, please email me directly here: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help resolve the problem. All the best, Nathan
- LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP NET, LLC.
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP NET, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- BEST BETS & More! $4.99
- Special Premium Picks $12.99
- BEST BETS and LIVE LONGSHOTS of the Day! $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.