letgo: Buy & Sell Secondhand
By Ambatana Holdings B.V.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Quickly sell things you list on letgo and find great deals nearby.
Electronics, games, clothes, automobiles, furniture, décor and much more. Featured by TechCrunch, Wired, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Apartment Therapy and others.
letgo’s not just a different way to buy and sell, it’s the amazingly simple way. Tens of millions have already downloaded letgo. Here’s why:
• FAST AND CUTTING-EDGE: Post an item for sale in just a few seconds. letgo’s the only app of its kind with cutting-edge image recognition and artificial intelligence to title and tag your items so you don’t have to.
• EASY, SLEEK AND INTUITIVE: letgo shows you great deals nearby on a huge variety of items. Browse your area or search for something specific. Chat instantly with other buyers and sellers right in the app.
• BIG AND GETTING BIGGER: Join the tens of millions already using letgo worldwide to post and buy hundreds of thousands of items every day.
the letgo Team
What's New in Version 1.20.1
Keep the feedback coming, we love hearing from you!
- We've made performance improvements throughout the app, it's faster than ever!
- We've also fixed a few bugs to make buying & selling even easier. Enjoy!
Like it, love it? Leave feedback and a rating to let us know! And make sure to give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions or need help!
Happy Buying and Selling on letgo,
Great way to sell unwanted items
First off I want to say that Let Go, in my personal opinion, is leaps and bounds above offer up. I have been on offer up for 2 years now and while I have had some luck here and there that and some other details of using the app just don't impress me. I get on Let Go and not even a month has gone by and I have had more success than I have in those 2 years of being on offer up! 😬🙌🏼 And you can literally post whatever and trust me, most of the time , someone somewhere will be interested. The only thing I can honestly think of that bothers me is when you like (heart) an item a little drop down bubble comes up that suggests to "let the seller know", I wouldn't care but it stays there for a good minute and when I have tried to swipe it "away" it then sends the seller a message as if I am ready to offer and possibly buy item. It has happened to me several times w my offers where someone will send an automated reply and then not say a word else so it's pretty obvious they accidentally hit it as well and didn't change their mind that quickly (usually at least).
Listing Items (???)
When listing items for sale; it appears to allow you to add photos first & before you can add the price, title of the item, and description of the item; it immediately prompts you to post your items publicly, and thereafter; it prompts you to add details after you open to edit the posting in an attempt to do so, although; it is already being displayed publicly with only photos showing (???). It does not give you the opportunity to view your listings prior to posting them publicly. I give it a rating of 3 stars due to the aforementioned & 5 stars for overall performance because the app actually does reach the buyer population when you post.
Not better than Craigslist
Too difficult to make a sale. You have to pay for your product to get noticed. Think about how you search stuff on your phone. Too difficult to see everything there is on Letgo versus Craigslist, where you can see it in map view or a large desktop. So your product never gets noticed unless you pay for it to be up front and center. I've always had a successful sale on Craigslist for the same items I posted on Letgo without ever having to pay and with the shifty people being more recognizable.
The problem now is that because of Letgo more and more people are going toward other ways like it, taking customers away from Craigslist. So now you can't make any sales. Everyone is dispersed.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 1.20.1
- Size: 96.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Ambatana Holdings B.V.
- © Ambatana Holdings B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Item Bump Up$1.99
- Item Bump Up$0.99