Teachers save hours every week with our free app that puts all of their favorite classroom tools in one place.
For example, here are 6 ways to save time with Kiddom:
1. Lesson planning has never been so quick, easy and -- dare we say, fun! You can search our library by standard, subject, grade, or content type to quickly find thousands of relevant engaging teaching resources.
2. You can collaborate with other teachers or curriculum planners to build the perfect lesson plan to share and reuse for a future class.
3. Integrates with Microsoft and Google so that you can access all of your students’ assignments from one place!
4. You can assign personalized lessons and communicate with students about their work. Your assessments will go straight to their realtime report card!
5. With Kiddom, students can take control of their own learning -- at any time, they can see which skills they have mastered and which they need to work on. Ideal for conferencing with students and parents.
6. Our app makes standards-based grading a breeze, with beautiful, actionable reports that show skill mastery across your entire class, combined with the ability to search our diverse content library by standard. So you always know which students need help, and in what capacity.
Thanks for using Kiddom! To make our app better for all teachers and learners, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Every update of the Kiddom app includes improvements for speed, reliability and functionality. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I love being able to grade and make a quick assignment from anywhere! It links to Google Drive so you can attach docs or slides etc. I found it simple to learn and helps my workflow (I use this along with the web version.) The reports are terrific! I’m able to attach Common Core standards and search for content that helps me differentiate for students pretty quickly.
Happy that students can use this app, too. Best of all: it’s free! 🙌🏼
Amazing App! If you haven’t given Kiddom a test run, you’re doing your students a disservice
This app is very user friendly and beautiful. Best of all, it’s designed with teacher in mind and useful in the classroom.
Building out your year-long curriculum is seamless. I love how you can attach a standard to each assignment so you can keep track of which students are performing well on each standard. This also provides insight into which students need help on specific standards.
If you give Kiddom a chance you won’t regret it. Yes, setting everything up takes a bit of time, but just like in life, most things worth doing take time.
If you want insight into student performance, a great content library, and an amazing curriculum platform, kiddom is for you! You can thank me later.
Great Resource for Teachers and Students
Kiddom creates simple and meaningful interactions between teachers and students. It’s basically an operating system designed specifically with teachers in mind. They have preset curriculum that matches Common Core Standards, but also options for more personalized curriculum. Highly recommended for teachers looking to improve their classroom communication.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.