Put your iPhone camera (back or front) wherever you want and watch live images on your Apple Watch.
You can make remote screenshots and record videos up to 30 seconds.
- Install App on iPhone and Watch
- Open App on iPhone
- Enable Camera Recording permissions as requested or in Privacy Settings
- Verify if images from back camera are visibile on the screen. You can switch camera by pressing the top right button
- Open App on Watch
- Wait while the yellow icon in the top left on the iPhone and on the Watch to turn green (communication established)
- Watch starts to show real time images from iPhone camera
When the Watch icon is green you can activate the context menu by keeping pressed Watch display. Here you can:
- take remote screenshots (saved on iPhone camera roll)
- change camera (back or front)
- start and stop video recording (video max length is 30 seconds)
- Bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
This app does not work with the Apple Watch. It only shows what you are doing from the phone. You can not control anything from the watch. You are better off with the camera app that is already installed.
- Simone Nicoletti
- 25.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Smaol
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.