By Paul Webb
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Paint hack is for painting and illustration. It is an App for digital artists to create professional grade and experimental artworks. Fast, versatile and minimal.
Brought to you by the award winning indie-development team ‘notforants.com’
Powered by a fast, smooth and versatile painting engine, which has a few original techniques up it's sleeve, #PAINT HACK# has a huge range of brushes and off-the-wall experimental brushes. Not forgetting the fully customisable effect touch-up brushes. And if you are really curious of what paint hack can do why not open up the hood and start making your own.
All brushes can be used as brush, eraser, smudge or wet brush - so you can have smudge brushes which push paint around, to ones which texturise or scratch into the paint.
By mashing and mixing up its different brushes you can create original and imaginative works.
Paint hack also comes with a gestural recognition mode which assists in drawing lines, circles and squares. It can recognise corners and points so that lines can simply be joined together for drawing shapes and 3D looking shapes which you can then fill in with colours or brush strokes.
No more struggling with getting you finger or pen device to the exact point for a seamless join.
Sketching, Inking, Painting, Sprays, Patterns, Shapes, Experimental, Neon, Splats, Effects.
WHAT IT HAS?
• Over 90 fully customisable brushes -
• GPU souped-up effect and touch up style brushes - saturate, blur, pixelate and more.
• As many layers as your device will allow
• Support for Pogo and Adonit bluetooth styluses
• 1000’s of undo/redo
• Special line mode - auto recognition of strokes into lines, circles and shapes.
• Continuous auto-saving of your work
• Automatic video recording of every stroke you make
• Drop-colour fill areas
• Export as layered PSDs
• Share, save-to-camera-roll or export as layered PSDs
• Video colour picker
• Make your own Custom Colour Palettes
• Export / import your own sets of Custom Brushes for different types of work.
• Flick Ink Splats on the Canvas for some digital dirt.
• Smooth multitouch canvas pan, zoom, rotate - with double-tap zoom In-Out memory.
• Uncluttered user interface.
notforants.com‘ - go beyond what you know’
What's New in Version 1.2
More improvements and bug fixes - a big thank you to our users for all the feedback
Tons of brushes
You can definitely create some nice artwork with this. Huge choice of brushes! In fact, the quantity can actually be a bit overwhelming. Biggest drawback: only supports a couple of styluses, Apple Pencil not included (Apple pencil will work, but special features such as tilt and pressure sensitivity are not supported). I had fun playing around with this. I didn't create any great art, but I did have fun.
I was very surprised how good the app is. I expected much less, and it's free. What you can do with the app is unlimited.
Please Fix Major Bug/Glitch!
I have an I Pad 3rd Generation and the app works amazingly so far, however, when I exited to gallery, closing the app and shutting down my I Pad, I came back only to see every layer but one, cleared out. I was really upset about this, please fix this. The app was really enjoyable until this.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 11, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Languages: English, Galician, Spanish
- Seller: Paul Webb
- © 2015 paul webb
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.