Shape the land, build sprawling towns and recruit and train a powerful army.
Conquer new territories to expand your realm and defeat rival lords and other players in epic real-time battles.
Please note that iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad mini 1 are not supported.
• Build and expand your Kingdom, with farms, quarries, blacksmiths and more.
• Alter the land by creating rivers, lakes and mountains.
• Command your army in large-scale battles.
• Battle other players in real-time.
• Cross-Platform - Play on Phones, Tablet, and PC, whenever you want, wherever you want. Actions in your Kingdom will carry over onto any device you play on.
• From the creators of the award-winning Total War™ games.
• 4th generation iPad or above
• iPad mini 2 or above
• iPhone 5 or above
• iPod Touch 6th generation or above
• iOS 8 or above
• An internet connection
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/totalwarbattles
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TotalWarBattles
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/totalwarbattles
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TotalWarBattles
Total War Battles: KINGDOM is free to download and play.
Additional Gold can be purchased using real money. More information on in-app purchases is available here: http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_Battles_Kingdom_Information
- - - - -
Terms of Service: http://www.sega.co.uk/Account-Terms-of-Service
© SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War Battles: Kingdom and the Total War Battles logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
* Players can now log in with a Facebook account
* Costs to speed up certain actions have been changed from Gold to Silver or Food
* Players can now choose where to prospect with the Quarry
* A new "Available for recruitment' list has been added to the Army Setup panel that shows all the available troops
* Added more info for units that are “detached” or “unsupported”
* There are 5 new Outpost islands to be discovered
* A “Shipment Requirement” panel is now shown in your Viking Outpost
* The button to unblock water sources after flooding is now easier to find
* Minor bug fixes and memory optimisation
Ratings and Reviews
Could you lead a medieval army—and the nation behind it? That challenge is what captivates us about Total War Battles: Kingdom. Sprawling and incredibly detailed, it immerses you in exciting real-time battles where tactics and cunning win the day. Between those, you oversee all the logistics and planning it takes to build a prosperous realm and field a fearsome army. From building dams and churches to facing other players in online matches, this in-depth strategy game makes running a kingdom an absorbing experience.
I've been playing Clash of Queens, and have tried a few other games like it. This is very different. The best part is, (at least so far) I can build my castles, without the stress of other players attacking me. There's no alliances. The battle strategy is hard. But I just keep trying and sometimes I figure stuff out. My negatives on the game: I wish the "advisor" offered more help. Other than the one "walk through" in the beginning stages of playing.... there's no where else to really get help or ask questions. There is a FAQ in the help under settings, but it's very limited. And without knowing any other players, there's no one to ask. Which brings me to the next negative.... there's no way to connect with other players (that I have found anyway) unless you have friends on Facebook who play too. Which in my case, I don't. This game doesn't offer suggestions, as far as strategy or anything. It's a lot of trial and error. At least it has been for me. But, because there isn't any "rush" to level up in order to protect my castle's, troops, and resources, like in other games, I don't mind. I would say this is not a fast paced game. So patience is necessary. The graphics are great and the music is even nice. :-}
I have been looking around for unique new games and this is definitely one of my favorites! It allows you to build your castles however and where ever you want, gather resources wherever and however you want, fight whenever and however you want it’s basically completely up to you. You can even raise and lower the ground and change the flow or rivers to better grow your crops and there seasons each with its own pros and cons. I haven’t seen a game like this and I’ve been loving it! It’s not fast paced and doesn’t require any purchases to progress unless you just want to speed it up. I have made it to all 6 areas and I haven’t spent any real money so it’s very possible to be good at this game without paying. I would suggest this game to anybody who wants a strategy game that you can control more of! My only request would be to add more areas!
- Sega America
- 631.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War Battles: Kingdom and the Total War logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Stack of Gold $4.99
- Pouch of Gold $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.