The Lilly Pulitzer app is designed for the ultimate Lilly girl. It’s your destination for easy Lilly shopping, exclusives (presents, first looks, and secret Palm Beach Lilly lore), stories behind the prints, and stuff to share with your friends (hello, your favorite quotes and fresh printed wallpaper). Pack Lilly with you EVERYWHERE.
WHAT’S TO LOVE
• Checkout is fast, shipping is faster. We kiss every box and set off a confetti cannon.
• Track your order – beep beep, it’s on its way.
• We tell you all our secrets (peek under our printed shift to find out what inspires us).
• Your favorite prints on demand – it’s like having a print designer in your phone!
- Download Lillymoji to your keyboard to share our custom artwork with all of your friends.
- Explore our featured outfit of the week to see what’s hot right now.
- See how others wear Lilly and share your favorite Lilly looks as well.
- Find your closest store, wherever you are.
• Create a wish list to keep track of all of your favorites or share it with others (hellooooo gift season!)
• See how other Lilly girls are wearing all of your favorite styles and prints right on the Discover screen
• Editorial content like gift guides and catalogs are now available to browse on your app
• See product reviews that really help (an army of Lilly lovers, at your service).
• If you choose, PUSH notifications that will MAKE. YOUR. DAY. Come on, let us win you over.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lillypulitzer
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lillypulitzer
Visit our website: http://www.lillypulitzer.com
We’ve heard your feedback and improved performance so that the app will load for you quicker! Enjoy the update and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Lilly Pulitzer app
I love the Lilly app! I was hesitant to download it, but now I am so glad I did. I use it to look and buy! I love the wish list, making a list of all your Lilly loves until you can buy them! When an item you have been watching sells out, it does not tell you that it is gone. It just takes it away so know your list in case you go shopping in a Lilly store. When you make a purchase, it does tell you when the item has shipped and now gives you a tracking number too! I love that you do not have to store your credit card number in your account (for security purposes) like other stores make you do. The only thing I wish Lilly would add is the ability to leave a review. The only way I can leave a review is to go on the computer. I cannot even leave a review on the mobile site. With all of this said, if you are thinking of getting this app, do it! You will not regret it! I love the Lilly app!!
Update app has horrible UX/UI issues
So annoying that you have to click a load more link to load more product when you’re scrolling through taxonomy. Horrible user experience. Some buttons are not functional. Mobile menu is buggy. Seems like they launched this update without doing thorough testing. The user experience is so bad that I’d recommend rolling back the updates.
Also HATE HATE HATE the email opt in pop up that loads in the bottom corner. This goes against best practices of not interfering with the shopping experience on mobile. Huge distraction/annoyance. Also, from a marketing perspective, if a customer has downloaded your app onto their phone, they are more likely to be a loyal customer who has already given you their email address. It’s pointless to have that within the app. If anything, a link in the footer to sign up for emails would at least be less intrusive.
Not a fan of the new app
I’m a lover of all things Lilly but the redesigned app along with my iOS update 11.3.1 is not my favorite. Somehow all of my login info was gone,and getting the link to reset takes forever. The link is only good for 30 minutes and arrives at an inconvenient time (3am). Unless it’s the sale, I am not committed to waiting several hours to get my password reset. Speaking of the sale, I hope that all of the kinks are out before the sale. Every Lilly girl knows she has to prepare and have everything in order for smooth transactions to take place. Now I like that the prints are shown with matching colors; but I don’t seem to be able to “see all of them” with new arrivals.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.