Dorado - video editor: adding text, images and animations overlay to video.
Use the access to thousands of animations, splendid images to create interesting, memorable and vivid videos.
◦ Timeline for editing: change length, start and end when object is showed.
◦ Search images and animations by keywords.
◦ Adding text: dozens of fonts.
◦ Internal Camera has shooting mode with pause and supports square videos.
◦ No Internet connection is required.
◦ Unlimited shooting time.
◦ Excellent video quality: 1080p
◦ Support of social networks (Facebook, VK, G+, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr)
◦ Support of cloud services (Evernote, Dropbox)
◦ Sending a video via E-mail, WhatsApp and SMS.
◦ Great for video bloggers and Instagram users.
◦ "Interesting idea - to add objects to the video and create animations!"
◦ "Excellent! Cool app!"
Web - http://getdorado.com
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - dorado_app
Instagram - dorado_app
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/getdoradoapp
G+ - https://plus.google.com/+Getdoradoapp
+ Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Awful. Unpredictable and simply awful
I have been searching for an app that does image overlay on video and after paying to remove the water mark I’ve realized just how buggy this app is.
Not only does it randomly size the images I am trying to add to video so sometimes it is very large and sometimes it is the size I want, half of the buttons done work, and it randomly decides when it wants to view all of my images in my photo album or just allow me to choose a handful from years ago.
Worst experience I’ve ever had with an app
This would be a great app if you could set the time you would like your png to run, instead of sliding them. Sometimes they are still to long and runs into other png/ watermarks. The app lags and it doesn’t save your pngs where you place them when saving. It takes a few tries for it to save correctly.
DO NOT BUY
The app is impossible to use and does NOT do what you want it to. Something simple as having a photo move along a gif is impossible as it doesn't show where its moving/will make it move unnaturally. There are no instructions and it is impossible to use. It also doesn't tell you the price to get rid if the water mark on the bottom of the gif either its a total rip off
- Andrey Banshchikov
- 31.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Andrei Banshchikov
- In-App Purchases
- Remove watermark $1.99
- Unlimited objects in video $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.