Bili QuikCalc contains all the information you need to quickly evaluate and manage infants with jaundice in the newborn nursery. Bili QuikCalc is the fastest, clearest bilirubin calculator for viewing bilirubin risk zone interpretations, plotting bilirubin on the risk, phototherapy, and exchange transfusion nomograms, viewing bilirubin thresholds, and viewing the American Academy of Pediatrics Subcommittee on Hyperbilirubinemia recommendations for evaluation and treatment of hyperbilirubinemia.
• Fastest, clearest bilirubin calculator based on the latest AAP Subcommittee on Hyperbilirubinemia recommendations.
• First and only bilirubin calculator to support Apple Watch - check and plot the bilirubin risk on your wrist!
• Innovative data entry and automation display results quickly and clearly WITH LESS TAPPING!
• View the bilirubin risk zone interpretation and recommendations for assessment and follow-up of the newborn with jaundice.
• View the bilirubin thresholds for lower, medium, or higher risk infants delivered from 35 weeks to ≥38 weeks gestational age.
• Plot the bilirubin level on the Bhutani risk, phototherapy, or exchange transfusion nomograms.
• Swipe to switch between nomograms.
• View the latest bilirubin management algorithm.
Check the Help file in Bili QuikCalc for complete details about the new features and functions in this update.
If you find Bili QuikCalc useful, please post a 5-star review in the iTunes App Store! Great reviews keep the updates coming!
Thanks for the downloads and support!
• Supports iPhone X and iOS 11!
• Updated graphics and refreshed icons
• Change bilirubin units directly on Apple Watch app
• Haptic on bilirubin units change on iPhone
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for newborn jaundice
Love this app! Very complete and makes it so easy to evaluate newborn jaundice. I can even check the bili risk right on my Apple Watch! Very cool!
Great App! Easy to use.
Works great on your phone or watch.
App does not work
- Kent Bonney
- 29.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2018 W. Kent Bonney
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.