Honest App: Shop baby & diaper products
By The Honest Company
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your trusted source for cute baby diapers and safe, effective family essentials – now at your fingertips!
Clean, modern, and delightful, the Honest App was designed to provide a shopping experience much like our products themselves – forward-thinking, smile-inducing, and wonderfully easy to use.
Get the Honest life, on the go:
- Discover new products and access exclusive app-only promotions.
- Easily shop (and share) your favorite Honest products.
- Bundling made (even) better. As a busy mom or dad, update the products in your Bundle and adjust your ship date – anytime, anywhere.
- Know more, get more. Enable notifications and receive Bundle reminders, get shipping updates, and be among the first to know about the latest deals and offers.
- New to The Honest Company? Get started with a free trial (just $5.95 shipping).
iOS 9 Search
- Search your favorite Honest products in a snap.
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus - 3D Touch
- Peek and Pop: Flip through product details and quickly add to cart.
- Quick Actions: Shop, discover new and recommended products, and customize Bundles in an instant.
What's New in Version 1.8.6
See your bundles at a glance with the Honest Widget.
- Swipe right over the Home screen, Lock screen, or Notification Center.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- Tap the plus next to the Honest Widget
This app makes changing and updating my bundle so easy and convenient. Shopping for additional items is just as easy and fun! I like that I can swap diaper packs for different sizes, for overnight packs, and/or for training pants all right in the app.
I've been getting my son's diapers, wipes, and other baby care items from Honest for almost two years now. They are the best baby care items we've tried. And sooo good on his sensitive skin. This company has THE BEST customer service, hands down, of any company I've encountered. Every single person I've spoken with has been friendly, genuinely interested in my concern and helping me, and gone above and beyond to make whatever issue correct. I will be an Honest supporter forever! Thank you so much for providing such great products for my baby, me, and our home! Thanks for providing such great customer service and wonderful employees! And thanks for having such a great and easy app that actually works how it's supposed to!
Honestly hate the app
I love honest, honestly. I honestly hate the honest app. We have been doing the bundles for 8 months. I love the diapers and wipes and the subscription service over all but the app itself needs major overhaul. For months it's had an incorrect ship date on one of our previous shipments. I recently got a new debit card and didn't update my card info in time and now that I have updated it it shows my new card info but still says there's an error. My bundle is now over a week late and still hasn't shipped. There was also a major flaw in the app a few months ago where it didn't show my bundle at all and I had to go in and create a new bundle so now I have two bundles (because you can't delete them in the app or online you have to call and that's too big of a hassle for me as a new mom) so I go in every few weeks and push the second bundle back as far as it will let me. But when my precious bundle showed back up, it sent me both and charged me for both. I rarely breakout my dinosaur MacBook but this app is more headache then it's worth. Again, love the company's products HATE the app.
Overall 👍 just a few things
I enjoy the overall app experience. I also enjoy the great customer service at the Honest Co. there are a few things that could make the app experience more enjoyable:
1.) the ability to customize the bundle. There is no way for me to add nighttime diapers or training pants in my bundle on the app, although I know they will gladly do this over the phone or online. I'm not always able to hop on a computer or the phone so it would make life easier if I could do this via the app.
2.) changing default payment. I can add new cards, but I don't see a way to delete the default payment method and I just kept getting taken back to the shipping page which was frustrating. I guess I'll have to call this in because I'd hate to forget to switch one time and have the wrong card charged.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 1.8.6
- Size: 131 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Honest Company
- © 2016 The Honest Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.