LogTen Pro 6
By Coradine Aviation Systems
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Now with iCloud Sync! LogTen Pro is the leading international pilot logbook for the Mac (also available for iPhone, and iPad in their App Stores). LogTen Pro is the tool of choice for tens of thousands of pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. We design everything to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region or company so you can track exactly what you need.
- Enter data quickly and intuitively
- Easily import existing data and customize to your needs
- Your entire logbook stays in perfect sync across all your devices via iCloud*
- Simple configuration makes LogTen Pro simple for all types of pilots - you have access to all the power, but don't have to deal with anything that doesn't apply to you!
- Automatically track currency and duty limits, as well as filter using powerful Smart Groups
- Visual limits lets you see at a glance if there's any issues with your schedule
- Automatic processing of airline schedules
- Track certificates, ratings, endorsements, medicals, and flight reviews
- Share your logbook on my.logten.com
- Print stunning reports and official logbooks for over 37 countries out of the box, or create your own!
- Works seamlessly with LogTen Pro for iPhone and LogTen Pro for iPad (sold separately)*
- Automatic night time calculation
- Export flights and trips right to your calendar
- Customer service second to none
- Much, much, more... details at coradine.com
It's not just effortless flight tracking, it's smarter than that.
What Pilots Are Saying:
"Thanks again for the great product – I simply do not know how I’d keep everything straight without you guys – Actually I do know – it took me hours a month to make sure I wasn’t illegal or going illegal for flights – now I synch after each flight upload when I get in from flying and its all at my fingertips. I had an FAA inspector on a few weeks ago and he asked me in flight how I knew I was “legal” to fly and I pulled out my iphone and he just smiled and said,
“LogTen Pro?” and he said “Well then I know I don’t have to look at any of your stuff.”
- Sean Crotty – DC-10, World Airways
“I have to say after using logten pro and the mobile version on my iPhone for about a week now, I don’t know how I managed to get things entered into my logbook before, this is simply the best product I’ve used. Again thank you so much for the help and I will tell my pilot friends about your products.”
- Mark Marlin – Captain, Challenger 300
Or sign up for our mailing list at coradine.com!
*iCloud Sync requires Mac OS 10.8 and LTP 6.5 or later.
If you don't use iCloud Sync, you can use WIFI which requires LogTen Pro for iPhone 6.0 and/or LogTen Pro for iPad 6.0 or later, sold separately.
WiFi connection required for Sync; if iPhone/iPad/iPod and Mac cannot join the same local network then a direct computer-WiFi connection can be created on all Macs with an airport (wireless) card.
What's New in Version 6.5.1
What's new in 6.5.1
This is a follow-up update to our iCloud release focusing on stability and performance!
- Addressed occasional application hangs on launch for some users.
- Addressed an issue with Currency Groups calculating '0' if checkboxes are used as operators.
- Addressed a problem with scheduled entries reverting to original status after syncing.
What's new in 6.5
This is our largest update of LogTen Pro 6, ever!
- iCloud Sync is here! Now sync all of your Macs and iOS devices via iCloud, seamlessly and automatically. (Mac OS 10.8 or later).
- Smart Groups are now faster, easier, and sync seamlessly! We've also improved the logic with nested Smart Groups, allowing for roll-up summaries, too!
- DOZENS of Report improvements and additions! Shared reports are faster and now enhanced for Retina displays.
- Over 200 bug fixes and performance improvements...
Please visit help.coradine.com for detailed release notes and our iCloud FAQ!
If you enjoy using LogTen Pro, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps!
Probably the best electronic logbook out there!
This Logbook is a perfect tool for any typ of pilot, ppl to Airline pilot. You can fully customize it to your needs. I have nothing but positive things to say about this logbook and Im recommending it to every pilot out there who is a MAC user. You Definately need the desktop version to keep everything synchronized.
Any negative comments or Reviews you see about this program is most likey from someone who doesn’t know how to use the application correctly. If you are unsure of something, send an email to Tech support and they will respond with 2-4 days. I love the new iCloud Sync which i use with my iPhone and also importing my Airline Schedule into this make everything so easy. All you have to do is to fill in the Duty times, PIC/SIC, Tail number and actual Block times and type of approach, and you are good to go.
I would like to see the Schedule to work somewhat better and recognize more information other than city pairs, scheduled block and fligh number.
Excellent Logbook, difficult searches
LogTen Pro is a very good logbook program. One of the best features is world-class customer service and tech support. I’ve received help on numerous customizations and print issues. Absolutely phenominal help with extensive layout and print customization with help from tech support. One of the worst elements of the app is the construction of internal queires to determine hours. The Boolean search string construction is very difficult and completely counterintuitive. Again, the customer service is great and if you have a problem and email for help, someone will get back to you and help you build the correct search string within 24 hours. However, this is useless at 0200 when trying to complete a job application and you need to build the correct search string to determine how many hours of PIC, Night, IMC one has in a single-engine helicopter.
Great app, worth the money
The app is expensive and worth every penny. I’ve been using the app for 2 years or so and it proved itself many times. I’ve gone from student pilot to recreational pilot to commercial helicopter pilot and have many requests for information in my logbook. The ability to generate various reports with a few keystrokes is priceless. What I’ve found is that many people (inculding poeple that i work for and with) don’t think about the unfortunate incident that causes them to lose the only copy of their logbooks. What would you do? I have Logten Pro on my Mac, Ipad, and I keep a paper backup at work. I don’t’ know what I would do if I lost so many years of documentation. It’s well worth the investment.