LogTen Pro X: The Pilot Logbook
By Coradine Aviation Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• LogTen Pro is the most advanced pilot logbook for iOS, used by over 75,000 pilots world wide to track flight time, currency, endorsements, duty, rest, BFRs and more.
• Take our customer’s word for it -> “Super easy to use and quick setup. Huge time saver, whether for certification, insurance, tax or job apps. LogTen Pro X will easily save you 15 to 20 hours of agony every year. And if you have any questions, they offer great, unlimited support.”
- Try it out for free, no subscription required until you have logged more than 40 hours of total flight time
- Lightning fast data entry with the all new ‘Fly Now’ feature
- Effortless syncing with full support for iPhone 6, iOS 9 and iCloud Drive
- Industry first Dynamic Time Loupe™ - see all dynamic currencies and limits at any moment in time including REST and FLIGHT DUTY periods for FAR 117
- Easy and professional PDF printing of over 100 different reports right on your device
- One tap access to key analytics pilots need like Multi-Engine, Turbine, PIC, SIC, and Total Instrument time
- Automatic GPS detection of nearest landing facilities
LogTen Pro X is the leading international pilot logbook platform for all your Apple devices. It is the tool of choice for pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. From glider pilots to Gulfstream pilots, and from Apache pilots to airline pilots, whether you've got 10 hours or 10,000, LogTen Pro X is designed to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region, or company so you can track exactly what you need.
LogTen Pro X on iOS gives you unmatched capabilities on the go, whether you're using iPad, iPhone, iPod or all of the above. Add, review and update Flights, Aircraft, Aircraft Types, Places, Trips, People and Certificates. Generate incredible reports from basic summaries to complete logbooks, then email PDFs or print right from your device!
LogTen Pro X is available for all your Apple devices and is easily kept in sync through the cloud (or via Wifi - it’s up to you!).
**Radar Tab Puts You in Control**
- The new Dynamic Time Loupe™ allows you to quickly scroll backwards and forwards in time. Quickly identify issues with rest, duty or flight duty period limits before they happen, including complex rest and duty regulations such as FAR117 in the USA.
And for GA pilots, confirm you'll be current for that flight you're planning three weeks from now with a a swipe.
- The Analyze View puts the most commonly requested data at your fingertips
And with LogTen Pro's powerful Smart Groups to filter your time however you want, you can track anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
LogTen Pro X can be used without restrictions on all your iOS devices, until you have logged more than 40 hours of total flight time. After which, a single subscription (see pricing under Top in App Purchases, or right in the App in the Store section of Settings - you can choose monthly, annual, or 2 or 3 year options) to the LogTen Pro X platform gives you unlimited access to the world's most advanced pilot logbook, effortless syncing, and continuous updates.
Now you'll always have the latest version of LogTen Pro, fully supported on the latest hardware and operating systems so your logbook can grow with you as you upgrade. Even if your subscription lapses, you always get updates, and you always get full access to your data, where you can view, edit, generate reports, export, and print. A subscription is required to add new flights.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 7.3.4
This release focuses on performance and optimization, includes numerous enhancements, and we've carefully removed a small colony of bugs (no bugs were injured in the process and they have been set loose in a wildlife refuge with no internet access).
- Replaced a couple rivets that came loose in iOS 10
I've been using this logbook for about two years now through some heavy flight instruction (~800 hours per year) and it has worked great. It's very easy to keep track of time on the fly using the Fly Now feature which saves me the headache of adding 6 hours of flying to my logbook each night when I get home.
The iCloud sync works well most of the time. It has had a few hiccups, but it will always sort itself out if you leave it for a while. Well worth the subscription cost for any high time pilots!
Lacking fundamental functionality
The software has the potential to be good, but it falls way short. I am an airline pilot and very active flight instructor and the statements made about some of the functionality is so far from fact. There are numerous bugs in the software, far too many to list. The sync function doesn't work at all. Import on your Mac, make changes on the iPad and show up at the airport to fly with your iPhone is their claim. In fact, if you did the above you would likely have 3 separate copies of data and no chance of getting it to work seamlessly. A long way to go sadly, I had high hopes.
Out of Sync
Beware. I have spent hundreds of dollars between the old app and new for both desktop and iPad/iPhone. All instances run using iCloud sync, however the desktop app does NOT stay in sync with the iPad app and I have spent literally hours downloading export data and attempting to spreadsheet compare them to find the errors. This is a disaster. Also the iPhone app does not stay in sync with iPad even though it's been on for a week.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 03, 2016
- Version: 7.3.4
- Size: 69.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coradine Aviation Systems
- © 2016 Coradine Aviation Systems, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- LTPX (Monthly)$9.99
- LTPX Bronze (Yearly)$74.99
- LTPX Gold (3 Years)$169.99
- LTPX Bronze (Monthly)$9.99
- LTPX Silver (2 Years)$129.99