Discover a unique musical experience with Qobuz.
Enjoy unlimited access to more than 40 million tracks across all musical genres; access unique editorial content and expert recommendations, all with uncompromising sound quality.
Discover the new Qobuz for iOS: a completely revolutionised musical experience that makes use of the latest developments in online music for demanding music lovers.
Find out all the things that make Qobuz different: human selections by our musical experts, exclusive editorial content, enriched supplementary information, access to millions of digital album booklets, exclusive portraits of artists and their works...
• Listen to more than 40 million tracks with unparalleled sound quality
• Discover new artists and new albums with selections and playlists from our musical experts
• Import your music for offline listening, without an internet connection
• Access our exclusive editorial content and rich documentation for the albums
• Enjoy peerless sound quality (application compatible with and certified as 24-Bit Hi-Res by the Japan Audio Society)
• Choose the quality of music that suits you, whenever you like (320 kbps MP3 / 16-Bit / 44.1 kHz FLAC / 24-Bit Hi-Res up to 192 kHz — depending on your subscription type)
• Qobuz Connect: play your music on devices that are compatible
• Synchronise and listen to your purchases directly from the application
• Access to millions of digital album booklets
Not yet a subscriber?
• Try Qobuz for free, with no commitment, for 1 month on the app (followed by a monthly subscription that will renew automatically)
• Available monthly subscriptions : Premium (all of Qobuz in 320 kbps MP3) and Hi-Fi (all of Qobuz in 16-Bit 44.1 kHz FLAC)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Music streaming with Qobuz: there are subscription offers for everyone, all with equally high standards.
• Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qobuz
• Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/qobuz
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/qobuz
This update is part of our continuing efforts to bring you the best musical experience possible.
New playback screen design. It is now possible to:
Add a track to favorites from the playback screen
View track and album info via the “i” icon
Access and organise the track queue and modify it with ease
The shuffle and repeat buttons are now accessible from the playback screen
A visual surprise awaits Studio subscribers!
Correction of various bugs
New Qobuz connect design, access and manage your connected devices more easily and quickly visualise on which devices you are on.
Do you have any suggestions or ideas on how we could improve, or have you found a bug? Write to us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Problems initially but now loving it.
Having nothing but problems with app. Music shutting off in the middle of play back and signed up for sublime subscription but can only play back at cd quality despite using external fiio q5 dac/amp and iPhone XS Max with lastest iOS. Great idea if they can get things working. No phone number for support and still no email response for support after 24hrs so far.
Update on this. Finally got email back and not very helpful indicating that since bought subscription from App Store need to talk to them. No help there directed me back. Eventually figured out App Store subscription for 25$ is only hifi or cd quality streaming while 25$ sublime from Qobuz on their website allows you to stream all music at highest resolution through app. Not sure why that is.
Now working as advertised and I’m loving it so I’m upping my star rating.
LATIN MUSIC MISSING!!!
ok so I have to say sound quality is amazing, is better than tidal, no regrets on paying 25$ a month for great music, it sounds good even on AirPods, lol no lie , now my only concern is that there missing Latin music in there catalog, so it’s kinda hard to find new music, etc, I wish they update this very soon, I don’t want to keep going to a song, then checking the label record so I can find similar songs, that’s annoying, pleaseee ! Update asap!
Developer Response ,
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. If you have any suggestions about new artist to ingrate on our platform, we would be please to do that and give you a better experience.
Price they charge vs quality they offer
I have subscribed to hifi sublime for one year , and as compared to other its experience ,i think at that price point they should offer , no streaming but download in high resolution in hifi sublime subscription.
I mean that’s pathetic, we can only download in. Cd quality , very unsatisfactory according to the amount they charge !
The one at peak on music service in compared to quality is Tidal , which offer high resolution at the price point of qobuz sublime subscription .
This should be addressed out asap , if they don’t wanna loose their customers . And they must work on the interface, its so dull and messy on pc while streaming.
- 114.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Xandrie/Qobuz
- In-App Purchases
- STUDIO $32.99
- Hi-Fi $25.99
- PREMIUM $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.