Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys
By [adult swim]
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Ricks throughout the multiverse as they get swept up in the latest craze: Morty training! There are over 70 bizarre Mortys to recruit and train out there, including Mustache Morty, Wizard Morty, Cronenberg Morty and more. Assemble a dream team, then challenge rival Ricks by forcing your grandsons to battle each other. Command, combine and level up your Mortys to prove that you're the greatest Morty trainer of all space and time!
- Discover dozens and dozens of bizarre Mortys across the multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Train and combine your Mortys to level them up and watch them grow
- Battle rival Ricks from across the multiverse
- Encounter your favorite characters like Bird Person, Mr. Meeseeks and more
- Craft items and engage in tedious side quests
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
What's New in Version 1.8.3
- Fixes critical issue certain users were seeing with a black screen when starting the game
WINTER UPDATE !!
- NOW with Investment Rick! Check out his investment plans to make a juicy return on your Schmeckles!
- 10 New Mortys including Detective Morty & Poorly Cloned Morty
- Various bug fixes
Thank you for playing. We've got more new content and stuff coming soon in regular updates. Hit us up on social media if you've got a suggestion/request/question/concern. Did you like this update? Want more? Tweet us @PocketMortys.
Totally cute and great time waster!
Whoever complains about not being able to flee from trainer battles, or not being able to capture a certain Morty because of an accidental critical hit, there IS a secret to avoiding those. I found out a long time ago that if you close out of the app and restart it before you finish a battle, you will easily avoid fainting a rare Morty or trainer battles. So many times that little thing has helped me with getting through tough times. Plus LOSING a trainer battle isn't even that bad, you don't lose any money or items through that. A great way to save your smechkals, is to look up item recipes on Google, it'll save you many a lot of money with being able to just create Morty Manipulator Chips for free with many found ingredients and then you can just use the money for plutonic rocks and healing items instead.
Crashes too much
I really like this game but I am unable to make any further progress than I already have made, as the game crashes inevitably every time I enter the first counsel battle. It doesn't run smoothly and it crashes too much, thus taking away from the fun in playing. Also, it's annoying to not be able to run from trainer battles. Hopefully there will be an update soon that fixes these issues, because it's a shame that I can't enjoy myself that much due to these things. Even so, as I said, I really like this game and it's pretty fun. Please update!
Sometimes all I wanna do is walk around the different maps looking for wild mortys to capture. But I have to battle every trainer I walk in front of. I think you should be able to decline or run away from trainer battles. It gets pretty annoying and tedious to have to battle every trainer you walk in front of or try and swerve around to avoid the battle. If that gets patched/fixed I wouldn't say there's anything bad about the game. Maybe a mini map too? That would be cool. Great game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 1.8.3
- Size: 1.07 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s16)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 5 Coupons$3.99
- Blips and Chitz Coupon$0.99
- Bundle of 15 Coupons$9.99
- Bundle of 40 Coupons$19.99
- Bundle of 125 Coupons$49.99
- Bundle of 300 Coupons$99.99