Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover and create the stuff you love. If you love stuff, stop reading this, get the app, and just start having fun. You’ll probably never be bored again.
- Whatever you’re into, people are making and sharing stuff about it on their Tumblrs.
- They’re posting photos, GIFs, text, videos, audio, anything. Passion takes many forms on Tumblr.
- Follow artists, musicians, comedians, designers, thinkers, scientists, publications, architects, firemen—you know, interesting people. All the interesting people are here.
- Plenty of ways to find the good stuff. Search for it, or just check out what's popular/interesting/weird/wonderful.
- You get your own Tumblr, too, obviously. Post whatever you want, or reblog other people’s stuff. Add commentary if you like. Make it your own. Other people will do the same to your posts. That’s how you meet people here.
- You can also just send private messages to the people you follow, if that’s more your thing. Tumblr is yours. Be how you wanna be.
- Make your Tumblr look however you want. Custom header images, fonts, colors, all that. Use an animated GIF for you header image if you want. We can’t stop you.
Tumblr is yours. Welcome to Tumblr.
What's New in Version 6.9.1
What's New in Version 6.9.1
We just added a Tumblr extension to iMessage. It lets you make a GIF, then text that GIF to anyone you want.
You can make GIFs out of videos, bursts, or Live Photos—or you can shoot fresh GIFs straight from your camera. It’s a pretty capable little extension.
If you don’t already see it in iMessage, here’s how you turn it on:
· Open your “Messages” app.
· Open a conversation, if one isn’t already open.
· Tap the app store icon next to the message field.
· Tap the ＋ icon.
· Take a snack break. Maybe some almonds or a yogurt.
· Tap the “Manage” tab.
· Tap the switch next to “Tumblr.”
You are done.
What else can you do with this marvelous extension?
· Make your GIF faster or slower.
· Make it loop or bounce or run backwards.
· Write on your GIF. Choose from 3 different fonts, all of them equally valid.
Loading problem, please fix it!
Okay so I've been using this app for almost two years since I got tumblr (mainly because my friends wanted me to help run a confessions blog) so I created one, but was never on. Now I'm on every day and one thing I do, is go through tags. Most of them are tags that have to do with my favorite ship, but I've run into a problem. The app refuses to load the next page of posts, and it's really irritating and makes it even harder to find older and newer posts in my favorite tags. This happens in all the tags I go into and sometimes even when I'm scrolling through a blog. I've been having this problem for two months now, hoping and praying that this would be fixed, but it still hasn't! Please fix this! I want to know what's going on in my favorite tags!
Also a feature to create and edit your ask and submission boxes on mobile would be pretty helpful for us tumblr users who can't use a computer
Improved a Bit. I guess.
Im giving three stars instead of my usual two because after around four or five updates, you've finally fixed that glitch. You know the one that took me to someone's blog when I just wanted to read their comment on a post? Thanks. But now tags aren't working, so whenever I click on a tag for someone's blog, all their posts show up, regardless of tags. That's annoying. And so is the fact that I never know if clicking on a link, will take me somewhere within tumblr, within tumblr's own version of safari, or actual safari, which is the most inconvenient and useless thing I've ever dealt with (aside from the previously mentioned reblog issue). I'd love for just once, just once, to not experience some new glitch immediately after you've finally fixed another.
Finally, "Live Photos" for iPhone 6!
I'm currently typing on an iPhone 6, I pre-ordered the jet black iPhone 7 and knew of "Live Photos" in iPhone 6S though haven't captured any yet. My friend received his iPhone 7 and I got to finally check out how Live Photos works, then found myself impatiently awaiting a 2 month delivery delay (my iPhone 7 arrives in November). I read about Tumblr being the first major "Social sharing site" to support Live Photos so I looked for the app to reinstall and prepare my account for new uses, THEN, I saw a notice that the Tumblr App included an iMessage extension so I looked into that and NOW I can capture/edit/export not just Live Photos but gifs too (annotated & re-editable)! I'm very pleased with this app and will use the gif capture/manager as an everyday primary app. 😬
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 6.9.1
- Size: 148 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Tumblr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.