Yahoo Mail - Keeps You Organized!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
- SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
- GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
- CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get breaking news from Yahoo right in the app.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
- Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
- Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
- Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS10.
- Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
What's New in Version 4.17
Get connected. Connect your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts to get updated profile photos, job titles, email addresses, and phone numbers for your Yahoo Mail contacts
I really don't know what version I have but I've had Yahoo Mail and use the site quite a bit when I'm on the computer, however I'm usually using my phone for everything, I'm not even sure I have the App, but I love the e-mail that I have now and I love the messenger, I do wish it had emoticons for the e-mail part at one point I was able to fix my e-mails to my taste using pictures and a letter head, not real sure how to do it on my phone😢 But I give it 5 stars because whatever version I have RIGHT NOW,
I LOVE and hope I never have to change it,
Although I would love to be able to change page color & writing and add my own sense Of style with pictures and maybe emoticons❤️
That would be awesome, because it was WAY AWESOME when I was able to do so before!!!!!
Maybe y'all can get it back that way😁
Yahoo Mail Update
I do Not like the inbox images they make the lettering smaller. When you open the email it is no longer compact, it is spread out in gibberish.
UPDATE: Ymail's use of sender images still makes many email spread out, looking like gibberish.
I get allot of SPAM in my SPAM folder. Some days I have one or two, then other days I have dozens. I do not understand where all of these disgusting SPAM come from. I do not even look at nor open up this type of garbage that makes it to my SPAM folder. I do not open them, I immediately delete them permanently. None of my other email accounts get this type of garbage in my SPAM.
Ymail needs to do a better job of making sure this garbage does not even make it to my Ymail, SPAM folder or otherwise. I cannot unread what I read in the preview.
Why did you change the order of e-mails after deletion???
For some reason they switched the order of viewing for your e-mails. I like to view my oldest unread e-mail message first and work my way up. It used to be that the next newest e-mail would appear after you deleted the e-mail that you were looking at. Now it sends you to the older e-mail instead of the newer e-mail making you swipe right to go to your next e-mail. This is counterintuitive and annoying! I will go back to using the E-mail app built in to iOS until this problem is fixed. Sorry Yahoo…
The resolution of text and images is deformed and hard to read usually. You're still better off using the built in E-Mail app on the bottom of the home screen, but this Yahoo Mail app is improving continuously. Maybe Yahoo will improve the tiny display format that usually makes it hard to read your e-mails in the next update. I know they can do better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 29, 2017
- Version: 4.17
- Size: 170 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro$0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro$9.99