Fifty Shades Freed
Book 3, The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy
E L James
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey, it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian’s singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed. Now, together, they have more—love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own integrity, identity, or independence; Christian must somehow overcome his compulsion to control and lay to rest the horrors that blighted his past and haunt his present. Just when it seems that together their love can conquer any obstacle, tragedy, malice and fate combine to make Ana’s worst nightmares come true. Alone and desperate, she must face down the poisoned legacy of Christian’s past. Seductive, shocking, sad, and funny, Fifty Shades Freed is the compelling final volume in the Fifty Shades Trilogy.
More Fifty Shades!
Sad to be done with the end of the triology.....Such a fun read.
Please E. L. James write the triology now from Christians point of view so we can experience it all over again.....
So much potential
If your sex life is lacking, you'll love this series. The books are 95% sex scenes and the remaining 5% builds a plot that never really gets elaborated on. The author hooks your interest with a few back stories, and forces you to buy the next book by leaving a huge cliff hanger... And then never give any details. This series most definitely could have been one book. Maybe if she didn't repeat "biting my lip," "my inner goddess," "blah blah blah," "he is so hot," so much.. It would have been one mediocre book instead of a stupid trilogy I wasted $30 on.
Please please please give us more of Christian's point of view. I'm addicted!
- Category: Erotic Romance
- Published: Jan 17, 2012
- Publisher: Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group
- Seller: Random House, LLC
- Print Length: 592 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 3, The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy