The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.16.0
Be part of the glitz and glamour as the second floor of Sunset Mall opens its doors! Look fabulous with over 600 never-before-seen clothes and all-new makeup. Step out and light up Sim Town with your new look from level 12+.
- Sunset Mall’s luxurious additional floor is open for business. Complete the Pretty Little Planters quest to unlock amazing new fashions.
- Let your tiny tot explore the wonders of Wumples Play Center while you relax and do some window shopping!
- Find your perfect shade for the season with stylish makeup options for your Sims at the Makeup Kiosk!
- Become a makeup master as part of the Makeup Artist Hobby and unlock the Ultimate Beauty Vanity.
- Rifle through the new Bargain Center which is brimming with great deals waiting to be found as part of the Fashion Hunter Hobby.
- Feel the thrill of flying with the state-of-the-art Indoor Skydiving Center.
- Catch the latest flicks with your friends or a hot date at Sim Town Cinema.
- Capture the moment with a friend! Take memorable snaps in the Photo Booth.
- Dream big and make a wish in the opulent Coin Fountain.
Find the hottest looks in The Sims FreePlay. Like us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
I love the game, BUT.....
Yeah, I've had freeplay FOREVER, but why aren't there any forests besides the campground? There could be wild animals too!🐹🐭🐰🐸🐺🐨🐻🐯 And why are pools so expensive? Put two and two together and realize that whats the point in us being able to have pools only to never buy them because their too much money! 💰 Also, either remove LP from the game or make it easier to get because it's really hard to get it. Speaking of LP, the pets should DEFINITELY cost simoleans. Again, what's the point of being able to get something only to never buy it? And if you don't get a pet for a long time, you should make it so a stray will automatically come to a random house 🐱🐶🐱🐶. And houses shouldn't be so expensive,🏠, neither should furniture. 📺📻💻📱💾☎️📞📟📠💽📀💿. I think you should also add that a car holds more than one person and so sims can get driver's licenses 🚙🚗🚕🚛🚚. Houses should also be able to support more than four people, so you don't have to do that glitch (For people who don't know, have two or three sims be good friends or partners and then make them move in at the same time) because the glitch is annoying when you don't get it right and i don't approve of the fact that only four people can be in a house because I come from a family of five 👧👧👩👨👩. Sorry for my long review, just this game could use a lot of things 😀
SFP is love, but...
Love this game, but there are a few things I would want to see in the future :). First, I would like to have more stuff to customize with a sim. I want body shapes, long hair, personalities, etc. Secondly, I would like there not to be any limited time thingy. It has such a short amount of time and most of us don't have the time to do it. And, I would like this game to be more realistic. What I mean by that is to make time shorter. For example, I don't want to wait for a sim to search for a book that takes 21 hours. I don't want my baby stuffing himself with food for 9 hours. I would like if my Croissants weren't baking for 18 hours and become soggy and disgusting. Third, I would like it to be easier to make more Simoleons and Lifestyle points. It is just way too hard to make money, while the price of a building gets higher. (Just wanna throw this in but, if you are trying to make some lifestyle points, keep filling out the cooking grid over and over by doing 1 minute cooking. You get 5 lifestyle points every time you finish the grid. I got over 70 LP in 4 days:) ) And it will be nice if we can have more than 4 per household ;) (Btw I was once at a very high level but sadly the game restarted so I'm starting over!) GAMECENTER: iamdanieljiang
Suggestions for next update
I've been playing this game for a year now and it is amazing, but I have some ideas for how it can improve. First they should get rid of the only sims that are partners can share a bed. It's annoying when I want to have all the sims sleep in one house but have to fill a room with eight beds when I only need four. Second they should allow more sims in one household. There isn't a point to buying a three story house because then I have too much space for the four sims. Third it could be more interactive. Letting the Sims walk their animals, actually have to drive the car and make a mini game out of it and earn money, having more options unlock when two sims' relationship deepens. Lastly they should lower the prices for the building or make it easier to gain money quickly without using real money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 5.16.0
- Size: 515 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99