The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.15.0
It’s time to make room in your home for a new arrival! Become a loving new parent to your baby as they crawl, try to walk or create mischief at the dining table. Experience newborns like never before from level 10+.
- Get to know your bundle of joy in the Nanny Knows Best quest. Babies are crying out to be carried, bounced, fed, and much more!
- Is your baby clever enough to master the Musical Expression hobby? The next Mozart is waiting to be found.
- Grab your imaginary friend and become the hero you were born to be as part of the Super Toddler Secret Mission quest. Blasting off August 13.
- Impress your playground friends with standout limited time prizes including cartoon hero costumes, baby jumpers, and cute overalls.
- Fill your home with works of art created by your little genius! Complete the new Toddler Finger Painting hobby and decorate your home!
Create new life in Sim Town today. Like us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
Needs editing still
It's a pretty good game but it could also be way better for example some things take way way way to long and the long hairs should be for sale in the hair salon because I couldn't finish on time both times and that's not fair because I really wanted them. It's hard to earn LP and simoleons (LP especially) it should far easier to earn both. It should be free to have a baby and only cost 2 or 3 LP for a birthday cake. The new look u gave baby's when the update came out is not ok the baby's look so weird now I liked the way they where before they where so so so cute before the update changed their look now they look super weird so change them back please. Things like pajamas should be for sale not earned in a quest I only got 1 pajama also it should be so that u have to collect all of whatever only once and you get all of the prize not just 1 if your going to have quest like that. There use to be lots of clothes and u didn't have to build the costume shop to get the wedding dresses and there were personalities that made the game better but now there nothing you keep taking more and more things away from the game and that's making it less fun building the malls expensive and building the shops are expensive too so make everything less expensive. Please take things like this under consideration and the game will be much better
BEST APP EVER!!!!!
This is a wonderful game EA has created!! It is so addictive. I have been playing for a year. A few suggestions though. A lot of the buildings are expensive to build. I would really like if they were cheaper. Another thing is that lifestyle points are hard to get. I think the sims should have more jobs to pick from. I think the toddlers should have more hobbies and more types of flooring and walls. The sims should have personalities like in the Sims 4. I would like many more improvements but I can't name them all. But this truly the best app ever. I would die if someone deleted all my data from sims. I have reached many heights in sims. It's the best game EVER!!!! 😍 Ok I have come back to add to my review. This is officially THE BEST GAME EVER!!! I LOVE the new update! 💖 I have always been using others sims that are not at work to babysit the children! But now there is a NANNY!!! WHAT!?!? That is AWESOME!! You can see that I am so happy that the infants have a reason to be in this game. I just have one minor problem. The look of the babies are HORRIBLE. They were cuter before the update. Please change the faces. Thanks if someone from EA is reading this. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH EA. You are AWESOME.
Your #1 Fan
1:Honestly you should start the person out with like $10,000 Simoleons because it's a struggle to get them. 2:Make things take a little less time because I'm planting onions and that takes 7 hours and I'm on a time limit for the marriage goal. Another part of the marriage goal is that it asks you to sleep through your alarm that takes 11 hours!! Loosen up!!!!!
3:You should be able to have babies whenever you want to.4:Let people age by themselves don't make them age.5:Teens should be able to have kids too.6:The limit of children is to low make it to like 5 kids. Things need to be less expensive and there needs to be an easier way to get money without having to go 7 hours to get 100 Simoleons. The woman should actually try to get pregnant after Woohooing so when you woohoo you either get a baby or you just don't get pregnant. If you really want a child all you do is keep trying. Make the mother QUICKLY decide to have a baby at home or at the hospital. Once again about the aging. You should let them get older and when they turn another year they start dancing.3: Thanks for making the aging update it costs 5 LP just to make cake. I want my child to grow up!!
The new update is good but it could use improvements like MAKING MY BABY AGE ON ITS OWN
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 27, 2015
- Version: 5.15.0
- Size: 483 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99