The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.17.0
Beware! Tiny monsters have taken over Sim Town and your Halloween party is at risk of being a frightful mess. Get scary, get even, and get back the best Halloween in history!
- Try out some terrifying scare tactics in the Night of the Candy Monsters Quest!
- Take over Sim Town on Halloween with outrageously frightening fancy dress, including zombie cheerleaders and vampires!
- Oh no! The Wizard’s magic is no longer working. Uncover the magic hidden within Sim Town as part of the Saved By the Spell Quest.
- Be enchanted at the renovated Wizard’s Cottage! It’s the perfect place to practice spell casting and brew potions.
- Create unpredictably amazing concoctions as part of the Potion Brewing Hobby.
- Have a magical family with Wizard Costumes for tiny Toddlers to Adult Sims!
- The Sorcerous Supplies store is stocked full of magical new items and decorations for your mystical home.
Step into a world of monsters and magic in The Sims FreePlay! Like us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
Great game but...
As much as I love this game there are a whole bunch of quest but takes so many simoleons to build like I never even got to build the sunset mall because it cost about 500,000simoleons and I only have 100,000 and the theirs the camping quest which I really want to do but I can't because it cost 500,000 I basically saying to lower the prices of building house or building for quest also I hate the fact that even if you build the stables or the mall or the restaurant you have to REPAIR it thats ridiculous I just want the place to be built and all ready to use and now a days I can't really build anything because it cost so much simoleons also I'm currently doing the nanny quest and I couldn't get the limited prize overalls because everything takes so long to do also I never got the change to get the limited hair prize can't build the mall to much simoleons even if I meet the requirements I still have to pay and now it used to be 300,000 now it's up to like 700,000 and soon I don't want it to become one million sorry this is a long review but you guys should add a typing cheat thing like in sims 4 where you can type "mother load" and get like 50,000 simoleons because that would really help one last thing I wish that everything didn't have to be a quest like the sleepwear quest like really I'm only gonna rate this game a 3 I would give it a 2.5 but I can't
Fun....but lots of bugs (PLEASE READ)
The game is great, despite being expensive (unless you want to spend years building up your finances to arrive at the place that I have finally come to in the game). But unfortunately, there are some bugs. Lots of little bugs regarding the sound effects, like the absence of a sound that is supposed to happen when a dog finds treasure (it doesn't bark), or when a preteen completes an action (they don't yell/cheer/say the gibberish that they usually do). And there are several other bugs that I won't go into. But the most pressing bug for me is this: I finally built the makeup kiosk, only to discover that the escalators are all messed up and there isn't any path you can take to reach the second floor of the mall! This means I can't complete the makeup artist hobby, which has a limited time prize available that I won't have a chance to earn if this isn't fixed! What's worse, I tried to contact support but either my iPod is messed up (I have iPod touch 6th generation; 16 GB model; iOS 9.1) or there is something wrong with your firemonkey website because I'm unable to contact you! When I try to click on anything, nothing happens. But it works just fine when I'm on other websites! I have spent an ungodly amount of money on this game, the least you guys could do is help me!!! Please!!!
I really do love this game. It's the best bc I love playing games where you build stuff and mess around with it but I do think that it could be better. I read a lot of the reviews and I agree with them. They're all pretty much the same. Cheaper, more options, more buildings, less time. And I completely agree that things shouldn't be so expensive and that there should be more options. It's just that what I'm focused on is that I'm on the "quest for toddlers" and I have been for the past 4 levels and it's making me mad that a long time ago I "ordered" a baby and and still hasn't come in and since then I can't buy the pet store or a bunch of the other buildings, I can't get another sim for my town, AND I have a bunch of quests waiting until I finish the toddler quest including timed quests that aren't available anymore bc I couldn't build the promotions r us hobby store. I'm really angry bc I've researched what to do over and over and all they've told me to do is wait but I've been waiting for months and nothing is happening except for the "Hold on. Another sim is coming. You have to wait for this sim to arrive." I don't know what's going on but you better fix it. I've bought a lot of simpletons and life points from you guys and now it all seems like a waste compared to the fact that I can't do anything in the game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 19, 2015
- Version: 5.17.0
- Size: 238 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99