By Blue Sea Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Circuit Wizard is designed to help electricians and enthusiasts determine wire sizing for a given installation based upon specific parameters using ABYC and Blue Sea Systems specifications.
Once a wire size is known you can then use that information to search for products offered by Blue Sea Systems in order to protect your circuit.
Based upon the popular web application located at http://cw.bluesea.com/, this version is designed to be run completely offline which should be useful in situations where an internet connected computer is not available.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Version 1.1.1 fixes a text error, and includes these fixes from 1.1:
• Support for latest ABYC standards, including wire bundling, and updates to Blue Sea Systems guidance.
• Support for metric wire size in addition to AWG
• Support for metric distance measurements in addition to imperial
• Support for MCA (Marine Cranking Amperes) battery ratings in addition to CCA
• iOS 7 interface updates
• Fix crashing bug with out-of-range inputs
• Bug fixes