By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A #1 health and fitness app in over 30 countries! Find your strength, balance, and flexibility with Yogify. Practice your flow wherever you go.
Check out what the critics are saying…
“One of the best free health apps out there.” (Carolyn Gregorie, Huffington Post)
“This app is truly for yogis, and aspiring yogis, of all levels – all you need is a mat, a few square feet of space, and your iPhone.” (Self.com)
“Best new apps of the week.” (AJ Dellinger at Digital Trends)
Push your mind and body to new limits with Yogify’s flow-style yoga programs. Accessible to beginners and challenging to experienced yogis, master over 275 unique poses in studio-quality practices “on the go” or from the comforts of home.
Yogify benefits include:
• 30+ hours of yoga across 50 progressively challenging classes in total
• Fit for yogis of all levels – beginners, intermediates, and experts
• Gain mastery over 275+ yoga poses with photo illustrations, audio cues and tips.
• Connect with a community of yogis via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
• Customize your music while you practice
Start your journey with free sample classes featuring fast-paced, energetic workouts which link powerful poses in succession to empower the body and the mind. Then, choose from a collection of five class programs, ranging in difficulty from level 1-3. Buy one program for $1.99, a whole level for $3.99, or get the entire collection (and a significant discount) for $9.99.
Using this application involves movements that may be challenging for you depending on your fitness level and experience. Please consult your physician before starting any new exercise routine, particularly if you are pregnant, over 40, or have any existing health concerns. Stop exercising immediately and consult your physician if you feel sick, dizzy, faint, light-headed, or if you feel pain or any unusual discomfort. The program does not monitor your condition during your workouts. You are responsible for exercising within your limits and seeking medical attention and advice as appropriate. Pay attention to how you are feeling, and do not over-exert yourself.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Nice form! Yogify is now better than ever with improved Yoga Tuning, and behind-the-scenes enhancements.
Finally! A good yoga app!
This app is great. I use it everyday however i do have two little things i wish you guys could fix:
1. The girl's voice is wayyy too loud. Sure, i can turn the volume down on my phone but that also turns my music down, too. Could you make an option to turn her down within the app?
2. Every set of yoga has you doing the same routine about 45 times before you actually get to the REAL good stuff. If i pick a 45 minute session called Hip Openers, and i don't even get to do any sort of hip stretch until the last ten minutes then what's the point? I can only do so many downward dogs before i start to get bored, you know? Maybe i'm just a weirdo but those are the only things i had issues with.
Otherwise, this app is beautiful and unpretentious with great, bright pictures and a fast pace. Thank you!
BEST for on-the-go lifestyle!
I work for the airlines, and with a life of constant travel this has been a lifesaver! It's perfect in almost every way... From working on specific areas of the body, to focusing on flexibility vs. strength vs. balance. I love that I can always opt for a short 15 minute class when I don't have much time permitting to run a longer class. The tips are great and have really helped me improve and be coached as if I'm in a live class.
Future improvements please: NEEEEED AN IPAD VERSION PLEASE, and also compatibility with AppleTV. Landscape view. Relaxation or guided meditation program?THANKS! Keep up the great work, Yogify!
This is propably the best App I have on my iPad. At least it is the one that gives me the most personally. It guides me through my session and since I don't have to plan my session, it just further relaxes me after a long day at work or it allows me to wake up slowly early in the morning.
It must be understood, the Yogify is not suitable for yoga beginners, because Yoga can cause more harm than not if practices without an instructor/teacher. But for the experienced practitioner, it is an excellent app, well worth the money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 08, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 92.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Yogify © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Collection$9.99
- Level 1 Bundle$3.99
- Level 2 Bundle$3.99
- Level 1 Flexibility $1.99
- Level 1 Strength$1.99
- Level 3 Bundle $3.99
- Level 1 Balance$1.99
- Level 2 Flexibility $1.99
- Level 2 Strength $1.99
- Level 3 Flexibility $1.99