By Rouchon Paris
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HARDI #1 - 2013 - DANCE
HARDI is an innovative interactive Fashion and Arts magazine exclusively for the iPad. It explores new creative grounds, mixing photography and video with animation and interactivity. Working with acclaimed photographers as well as young and upcoming talents, HARDI is a showcase for exciting projects in the fashion and art world. Created by the technical and creative team of ROUCHON PARIS, one of the leading photo studios in Paris, HARDI combines creative talent with the latest technical possibilities.
In this first issue:
- Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello's fashion film "Holy Bride", shot exclusively for HARDI with top model Alana Zimmer
- Cartier's diamond panther in a moving still by Gyome Dos Santos
- Marie-Agnès Gillot and other star dancers of the Opera de Paris perform in a Motion Photography ballet "Sans Tutu" by François Rousseau
- Young choreographer Yannick Hugron creates a poetic tribute to Pina Bausch in "Tanz, tanz"
- Nathaniel Aron has a crumper dancing in a DIOR suit
- Christian Lartillot makes Stop Motion photography vibrate in "Loop 'n Jam"
- Still life photographers Tania & Vincent dedicate a pop video to Charlie Chaplin's dance of the bread rolls with beautiful silver cutlery from Christofle
+ in-depth interview with famous choreographer Angelin Preljocaj and articles by Marc Lambron, Vincent Chaillet and Alizé Meurisse
Design Management & iPad Development:
Beautiful, La Coopérative de Communication – Paris
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Better iOS 7 compatibility
- Minor improvements
This is truly an amazing interactive magazine. Not like any others I’ve ever seen. I highly recommend it, it’s worth waiting the long download time because it’s packed with innovative features, interactive videos & beautiful fashion photography.