By Level Money, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRACK YOUR MONEY, EFFORTLESSLY.
Level is the mobile money meter, the radically simple way to track your daily cash flow and take control of your money.
Over 2,000 banks, credit unions and credit cards support connections Level. The list is expanding all the time!
Using Level's automatic analysis of linked bank accounts, know exactly what you can spend on any given day, week, or month. It’s as easy as opening up your wallet.
* Links to your bank accounts and updates your transactions as the banks do
* You never have to enter transactions manually
* Automatically detects income and fixed expenses to show a complete picture of your financial situation
* Provides at-a-glance, simple view of cash flow and anticipated savings
* Always Free
The top banks in the US support connections to Level, including Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo, Citi (Citibank), HSBC, BB&T, Capital One, USAA, American Express, and PayPal.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Thank you for all the feedback we received on the big 2.0 update. Keep the ideas and feedback coming by emailing us at email@example.com.
Balance & Activity Changes
● Search and filter transactions! By popular demand, we're readded this feature.
◦ A total of all spendable transactions are displayed in the Activity list. This makes it each easier to see how much was spent each day.
● Balance details has been expanded! Tap the privacy bubble on the Activity screen to see all your balance.
◦ Add a personalize image to the privacy bubble by pressing and holding to select a picture.
◦ Level is now easier to add additional credit cards or accounts by tapping Connect an Account on the Balance screen. No changes will be made to your plan when you add a new account.
● New Target Level feature. Easily see if your on track to hit your spending and savings goals. Tap on the monthly and weekly bubbles displays the Target Level. If you spendable bubble is above the line you're on track. If it's below you might need to watch out.
◦ Ever wondered which transactions are included for one of your spendable bubbles? Tapping a bubble on the spendable screen will show you each transaction included in the calculation. You can even edit it right in the spendable details screen.
◦ The Save screen is now accessible by going to Plan then tapping Autosave.
I was on board with level from the early stages. It is great at learning your bills and linking to accounts, then using that to determine your spendable income, then spreading that amount across days/weeks/months. Effortless to set up and very helpful. CapitalOne360 (formerly ING) must have taken notice and has similar features in place in their new beta app. I will keep level around though since they one glance graphics are still awesome and unique.
Simple and effective
This app is perfect to make sure you aren't spending too much. It's easy and basic for what is needed. If you want to track much more than a simple budget, go with mint but if you want to know how much you are allowed to spend each day/week/month, go with this app!!!
Was great. Now poor.
Level - I loved your app before. Vast improvement over Mint visually and intuitively.
Now? Usability has suffered with implementation of gestures in 2.0. Swiping l to r sometimes pulls up side menu sometimes switches between spend / activity view. Too much clutter on each screen and fonts are hard to read. Too much non-text graphics on screen. Why do we need both a color and icon designation for credits, ignore, spend?
My main question: what was broken about earlier version's visuals that needed to be fixed?
4th year of owning iPhone and I've never left a review before. Felt compelled to now because something that was such a great tool for my family now is too frustrating.
Hopefully you can get it sorted but in meantime I'll have to try something else.