Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap into the most recent developments in the theory and practice of image processing with the Journal of Real-Time Image Processing app. The Journal of Real-Time Image Processing is a peer-reviewed journal published by Springer Science+Business Media. The Journal publishes original articles that bridge the gap between the theory and practice of image processing and covers real-time image processing systems and algorithms for industrial, medical, consumer electronics, portable and embedded device applications.
This free app provides valuable features including:
- Save and share articles
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
Although there are many journals addressing the subject of image processing, the Journal of Real-Time Image Processing is the only one that is solely dedicated to the real-time aspect of image and video processing.
It is often the case that an image processing algorithm is developed and proven theoretically sound, presumably with a specific application in mind, but its practical applications and the detailed steps, methodology, and trade-off analysis required to achieve its real-time performance are never fully explored. The Journal of Real-Time Image Processing is thus intended to bridge the gap between the theory and practice of image and video processing, serving the greater community of researchers, practicing engineers, and industrial professionals who deal with designing, implementing or utilizing real-time image and video processing systems.
- Real-time image and video processing algorithms
- Real-time embedded image/video processing systems
- Real-time image and video processing hardware and architecture including FPGA, DSP, GPU, GPP, ASIC, System-on-Chip (SoC), and System-in-a-Package (SiP) implementations
- Real-time software optimizations and related design paradigms for image/video processing
- Real-time hardware/software co-design for image and video processing
- Real-time image and video processing applications including digital, cell-phone, and smart cameras, machine vision, industrial inspection, surveillance and security, image and video compression for transmission and for database storage and retrieval, biomedical imaging, spectral imaging, etc.
- Category: Reference
- Released: Dec 19, 2013
- Version: 2.51
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Springer Science and Business Media, LLC
- © 2013 Springer Science+Business Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.