Vent - Express your feelings and connect with people who care
By Suped Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Express how you REALLY feel. Vent helps you connect to a supportive, positive, and understanding community, making it easy to share your feelings with people around the world.
On Vent, you’re never alone. Our whole community is just waiting to hear what you have to say. Join now and discover how much you have in common with… well, everybody!
• Express your true self! Our emotion categories include Happiness, Affection, Surprise, Fear, Sadness & Anger.
• React to other people’s vents using HUG, SAME, AWW, H4U, UGH, OMG, YAY, or reply with a supportive comment.
• Find support! Our community understands what you’re going through and will provide support for you 24/7.
• Have fun and make new friends! Search and explore will help you find interesting people and Vents to interact with.
What are you waiting for? Start venting and get the support you deserve.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
* Several bugs have been squashed in the making of this update
* If you are still experiencing a crash issue when opening the app, please uninstall and re-install the app to fix this
-The Vent team
My favorite app
This app is honestly wonderful. The interface works very well, the staff is responsive to what the community wants, and the whole concept of the app is wonderful. I love interacting with everyone, and the emotions they have fit basically every mood.
I only took away a star because it can have glitches/bugs sometimes, like how it scrolls slowly for a long post. Sometimes, when I tap on a vent to finish reading it, it gets rid of my interactions on previous vents when I go back to my feed, which is annoying. But that's my only problem with the app, because I know they are working on adding direct messages, and everything else is great.
Love This App!!!
This app is awesome!! It allows me to express my feelings to strangers and get opinions. I can be incognito or open. It gives me the opportunity to give advice and receive advice. I also can make friends. I JUST HAVE ONE PROBLEM! The new icon that keeps track of how many people you've invited is so annoying! Every time I press it, three tabs pop up..and I literally have to press the
back icon three times and on top of that, I usually end up hitting the back button to fast so then I unintentionally press the newly added icon and I have to hit back all over again. Overall, keep up the good work Vent!!!
Love it! Just one issue...
I really like the vent app. I love the idea of a whole community of people helping each other and being able to express themselves. I've helped many people on this app, and I've BEEN helped by many also. My ONLY issue with this app is how slow it is. Switching from tab to tab can take a very long time, and every button pressed takes about 30 seconds to actually respond to the pressing. I wish the app wasn't so slow and laggy, but for right now, it's a great app. Please just fix it to make it run more smoothly, and it'll be perfect!